Theory - Chapter 215's Nea ≠ 14th Noah Memory | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Chapter 215's Nea ≠ 14th Noah Memory

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This theory isn't my own and I am not really convinced of it as things are right now. It comes from the Tim's Tail blog. Just to be clear, the theory here is not that Nea wasn't a Noah! The theory is that the Noah memory in Allen is a separate entity from the "Nea" who just woke up in chapters 214-215. The blogger doesn't really explain how this can be (and sort of contradicts him/herself in a way), to be honest, but still, I find the theory interesting for a couple of reasons. So although I'm not convinced myself, I thought it would be fun to share it and see what people think until we have more chapters to shed light on this stuff. Specifically, what would make this theory work/not work with the main story, in your opinion?

The main blogger's main basis for saying this appears to be a comparison of Nea's behaviour in 214-215 to other Noahs, whose memories work differently from his, as well as the 14th's brief appearances (182, 198, etc.).
体のノア化が極限まで進み昏睡状態に陥ったアレンでしたが、
ようやく意識を取り戻したと見えた時 実際に目を覚ましたのは彼の中にずっと眠っていたネアの方でした。

これが、新しい体で復活したネアの 35年ぶり初の目覚めだったことは、その後の言動からも見て取れます。
(自分=“アレン”の白髪や顔の傷を見て驚いている。これまで自身や彼の周囲で起きていた事を何も知らない)

では、これまでアレンの夢の中で彼に話しかけ腕を掴んだり(第59夜)自分を「ネア」だと名乗ったり(第198夜)、現実に浮上してきて千年伯爵に目覚めの挨拶(第182夜)や宣戦布告(第189夜)をしていたのは誰※なんでしょうか。
(※ 私はネアより先に出てきた“14番目ノアメモリー”単独の意志表示であった、としてい ます)
Allen's body was on the verge of total Noahfication and he fell into a lethargic state. At the time it seemed like he finally regained consciousness, it was actually the long-sleeping Nea who finally opened his eyes. Taking in Nea's conduct after his revival in a new body for the first time in 35 years, he's surprised by Allen's white hair and facial scar. He knows nothing about himself currently, or his surroundings up until now. So who was it that scolded Allen and grabbed his hand (59), said his name is 'Nea' (198), surfaced to greet the Millennium Earl (182), and declared war against him too (189)?

ノアメモリーが転生した場合。

(1) 先代の宿主の記憶は持たない
(第187夜⇒特殊能力のワイズリー以外、転生したノア達は先代を殺した犯人の14番目の顔も知らない)
(第202夜⇒デザイアス(シェリル・キャメロット)は拉致したブックマンから生前の14番目情報を聞き出そうとする)

(2) 新しい宿主の記憶は、覚醒前のものも保持している
(第96夜⇒スキン・ボリックは覚醒前に自分が働いていた造船所の事を覚えていて神父に皆殺しを命じる)

この二大原則があったはずですが、“アレン”から出てきたネアの場合はこのどちらとも矛盾しています。

ここから導き出される結論は(笑) “ネア≠14番目メモリー” だと思うんですが。
When a Noah Reincarnates

(1) Noah don't keep their previous hosts' memories
With the exception of Wisely who has a special ability (187), all the Noahs who were killed by the 14th don't know his face. Also, Dezaiasu (Sheril Kamelot) in chapter 202 wants information on the 14th from the captured Bookman.

(2) The Noah do keep their newest host's memories
Skinn Bolic (96) remembers he worked at the shipyard and orders the father to murder everyone.

The case of Nea emerging from "Allen" contradicts both of these major principles. Because of this, I'm led to believe (lol) "Nea ≠ 14th Noah Memory."
From ティムのしっぽ:

As for the art above (volume on top; magazine below), attention is drawn to a change in facial expressions that the blogger finds indicate more of a sense of confusion (and less "light" in the eyes). Especially if you take it as following how he looks when he's first waking up in bed (see below). In my opinion, Allen's hair got curvier in the revised version. Its overall shape looks more like Nea's now, imo (not that that means anything on its own).

Obviously, points refuting this theory would include that the 14th is supposed to be a special Noah, &/or that perhaps because Allen somehow volunteered himself, things are different. (I'd also thought it was significant that the 14th specifically introduces himself as "Nea" in chapter 198, but were this theory to be true, there are a lot of ways that could be explained.) Thoughts?

Last edited:

NonExisted

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
In chapter 198, there is the shadow which looks the same to the one that appeared in chapter 59 and chapter 131 (minor changes thanks to Hoshino's art evolution).

I think back then, when Nea appeared in Allen's dream world and as his weird stalking shadow, he can't clearly see what Allen really looks like, he just know something like "Yeah, it's him. No mistake." It's not like we really know what Nea saw, what Allen looks like from his point of view when he used to be the stalking shadow.

And things got even weirder when what Nea sees in mirror in Allen's body is not the Noah shadow, but Allen's reflection, unlike to Skinn.

Last edited:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
In chapter 198, there is the shadow which looks the same to the one that appeared in chapter 59 and chapter 131 (minor changes thanks to Hoshino's art evoluton).

Ooh thanks for the image. That reminds me there's some interesting language used by that shadow in 131 that might be worth talking about here... because it doesn't sound like the 14th is the one speaking when you read what the shadow says in Japanese. It's more like *past* Allen is talking to his current self somehow whoever the shadow is, it's talking to past!Allen rather than present Allen. Hoshino has been very consistent with how her major characters speak, too. (I discovered around the same time that in Allen's memory of Mana ages ago while he was knocked out at Krory's castle, he spoke using not-so-polite Japanese, and that was WAY before there was any hint Allen was ever going to stop using so much polite Japanese all the time.)

I think back then, when Nea appeared in Allen's dream world and as his weird stalking shadow, he can't clearly see what Allen really looks like, he just know something like "Yeah, it's him. No mistake." It's not like we really know what Nea saw, what Allen looks like from his point of view when he used to be the stalking shadow.
Maybe that could be have been the case while he was a shadow (if that was even him), but in 189 he looks *right into the Earl's eyes.* He does the same with an akuma in 182, using it to send a message to the Earl in advance of that meeting. I think in 184, he even woke up in Allen's body and started walking somewhere before Lenalee stopped him and he reverted to being Allen again.

And things got even weirder when what Nea sees in mirror in Allen's body is not the Noah shadow, but Allen's reflection, unlike to Skinn.
That's an interesting point. So you think he expected to see a shadow in the mirror, like Skinn, Tyki (sort of), and even Allen himself? That makes a lot of sense actually. Until now I'd just assumed he expected to have Noah clan features, but both make sense. (And the blogger's theory only works here if you assume that between waking up and presumably the moment he tries to kill Johnny, the consciousness controlling Allen's body instantly swapped from "Nea" to the 14th.

Last edited:

NonExisted

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
That's an interesting point. So you think he expected to see a shadow in the mirror, like Skinn, Tyki (sort of), and even Allen himself? That makes a lot of sense actually. Until now I'd just assumed he expected to have Noah clan features, but both make sense. (And the blogger's theory only works here if you assume that between waking up and presumably the moment he tries to kill Johnny, the consciousness controlling Allen's body instantly swapped from "Nea" to the 14th.
I don't know if he expected to see Noah shadow in the mirror or not, but I was suprised that he saw Allen's reflection.

To me, Nea seems to be someone who checks around him first before checks himself until he really has time (my guess that this is the results of having the rest of his life of running away).

For what happened in chapter 215, I think it was Nea all the time until Kanda asked him if he was the 14th or not. Hoshino tried a lot to described the aura around him with her art there.

That reminds me there's some interesting language used by that shadow in 131 that might be worth talking about here... because it doesn't sound like the 14th is the one speaking when you read what the shadow says in Japanese. It's more like *past* Allen is talking to his current self somehow. Hoshino has been very consistent with how her major characters speak, too. (I discovered around the same time that in Allen's memory of Mana ages ago while he was knocked out at Krory's castle, he spoke using not-so-polite Japanese, and that was WAY before there was any hint Allen was ever going to stop using so much polite Japanese all the time.)
Oh my god, my brain can't take this. It's not because I know nothing about Japanese, but the more I think of it, the more my head hurts. It's getting too confusing here if that shadow was actually past!Allen :gwah

kannazuki

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
You saw the post before, silly. Here, I'll quote myself from the "Musician's Song" thread. You can read the Japanese (again) for yourself and tell me what you think. :)

14th Noah (or Allen's memory of him)...

chapter 131:

14th:
オレノ 「鍵」。。。 オレノ。。。
MY "KEY..." MY...

Allen:
鍵...? ティムキャンピー...?
Key...? Timcanpy...?

14th:
オレノティムキャンピー 「アレン」 「ティムキャンピー」 ワタシガ「奏者の資格」
MY TIMCANPY. "ALLEN." "TIMCANPY." I (HAVE) "THE PLAYER'S ABILITIES"

(note: 14th uses "watashi" like the adult "past!Allen" instead of like Neah's usual "ore")

ーー
the above repeats again essentially the same in chapter 132, then Cross tells him to just play the piano, and then...
ーー

chapter 132:

14th:
「アレン」が弾ク
IT'S "ALLEN" WHO WILL PLAY

Allen:
どっ どうして僕なんだ...!?
Wh- Why me...!?
(note: plain speech instead of Allen's usual polite speech)

14th:
「アレン」ノ楽譜ダカラ
BECAUSE IT'S "ALLEN'S" SHEET MUSIC.

Allen:
これが... 楽譜!?
This... is sheet music?!

Last edited:

mahsanaru

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Ooh thanks for the image. That reminds me there's some interesting language used by that shadow in 131 that might be worth talking about here... because it doesn't sound like the 14th is the one speaking when you read what the shadow says in Japanese. It's more like *past* Allen is talking to his current self somehow. Hoshino has been very consistent with how her major characters speak, too. (I discovered around the same time that in Allen's memory of Mana ages ago while he was knocked out at Krory's castle, he spoke using not-so-polite Japanese, and that was WAY before there was any hint Allen was ever going to stop using so much polite Japanese all the time.)
after reading this part of your theory it made me think that maybe that shadow is Mana.it may be stupid but that shadow never told Allen that he is 14th.i don't have have a lot of things to back up my theory but in chapter 132 the shadow told Allen that "the music score belongs to Allen" maybe because the music score was wrote in the form of alphabets that were created by himself(Mana) and Allen and when Allen started to play the song the scare on the left side of his face started change(because of the skull that came out of Allen's left eye i always think that maybe a part of Mana(soul or dark matter) exists in Allen's body.).i know that Mana used to talk politely but maybe he started to talk like that after he lost his mind and i know that we see that shadow behind Nea in chapter 198 but it might be just Allen thinking that he is that shadow.(sorry for any grammar mistake)

kannazuki

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
@mahsanaru: That's entirely possible if in fact the Shadow is not the 14th himself, except I have trouble believing Mana would refer to himself using "Ore" like the shadow does. I'll go check on that pronoun soon...

@everyone: Here's a version with more notes below and I've changed "the 14th" above the shadow's dialogue to "Shadow." Also, a correction of what I said above: It's not that it's like Allen is speaking to himself-- I mixed that up. It's more like Allen is *remembering* someone else speaking to him. Tentatively, I'd say the one he's remembering is the 14th speaking to him (due to the use of katakana and referring to itself with "ore" like the 14th in chapter 198), and that the memory in question belongs to past!Allen who refers to himself with "watashi," and not "boku" like present Allen does (or the 14th's ore).

chapter 131:

Shadow:
オレノ 「鍵」。。。 オレノ。。。
MY "KEY..." MY...
(Shadow uses "Ore" here, and his dialogue is written in katakana like with the 14th in 198.
First set of quotation marks but in this instance it makes sense to use them...)

Allen:
鍵...? ティムキャンピー...?
Key...? Timcanpy...?

Shadow:
オレノティムキャンピー 「アレン」 「ティムキャンピー」 ワタシガ「奏者の資格」
MY TIMCANPY. "ALLEN." "TIMCANPY." I (HAVE) "THE PLAYER'S ABILITIES"

[Breaking down how weird this part is:
'Ore no Timcanpy' uses "ore" again like the 14th would.
'"Allen," "Timcanpy"' Why the quotation marks??? Is this a memory of someone speaking to Allen? It's like Allen's dream (with Mana) in chapter 184.
• Still in katakana as if the 14th is speaking, 'Watashi ga "sousha no shikaku".'
"I (have?) the player's abilities" uses "watashi" ...like the adult "past!Allen" instead of Neah's usual "ore"
]

ーー
the above repeats again essentially the same in chapter 132, then Cross tells him to just play the piano, and then...
ーー

chapter 132:

Shadow:
「アレン」が弾ク
IT'S "ALLEN" WHO WILL PLAY
(quotation marks)

Allen:
どっ どうして僕なんだ...!?
Wh- Why me...!?
(plain speech instead of Allen's usual polite speech, but that's probably because he's kind of shaken up here)

Shadow:
「アレン」ノ楽譜ダカラ
BECAUSE IT'S "ALLEN'S" SHEET MUSIC.
(mysterious quotation marks again)

Allen:
これが... 楽譜!?
This... is sheet music?!

Last edited:

NonExisted

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Thanks, kannazuki . I kinda get it now. I thought you were talking about chapter 59 and I have terrible memory. I have yet connected the dots though. :(
I remember that quotation mark using somewhere else. I'm trying to dig in the old chapter...
In my local version, it says "You two (Allen & Timcanpy) have the player's abilities". I guess it's time to stop believing it...

Mango-chan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This thread has inspired me to think of the most confusing idea ever.

Allen and Nea have their own individual identities as the 14th noah, which is why the more recent appearances of Nea/14th don't recall all the weird crap they've done in the manga in the past. (aka being an insane baller)

*Past+Current Allen/14th is the kind of guy who would like to watch the world burn for the lulz because their brain has been scrambled beyond repair by both the Heart and pact with Nea. He probably has either no memories of the past or an amazing jumbled up memory collage of the Earl/Noahs and Heart/Exorcists being dicks that aren't worthy of his future utopian moonbase kingdom (before anyone hates me here, Hoshino has shown moonbases in both DGM and Continue). He also may or may not be a thing that fades away with Allen as Nea awakens.
*Nea/14th is a carbon copy of Nea from 45 years ago and clearly remembers the people and events from back then.

Last edited:

ca12nag3

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The theory is really simple. Nea and Allen were alive both at the same time, when Nea was about to die Allen offered himself as a new vessel for Nea as a whole. That means Nea both noah and host. We see a young Nea and Mana in flashbacks, suggesting they were both living a normal typ of life. I dont think Nea = the 14th memory but its host. Nea had a mission.

Also as seen before the noah does not alter the hosts memories or makes the host disapear. But rather fuses the 2. And all indication points to it that Allen would disappear once Nea takes over. Making more sense if Nea isnt the noah but the host of the previous.

Last but not least what was said before is false in Allen-Nea case. That the noah forgets its previous hosts memories. Nea clearly remembers being friends with Allen, and still remembers his mission. And Tim. Now you can say the noah remembers. But then its remembering the previous hosts as well? That would be contradicting. Obviously we see a sharing between Allen and the noah inside him regarding past memories.

kannazuki

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thanks, kannazuki . I kinda get it now. I thought you were talking about chapter 59 and I have terrible memory. I have yet connected the dots though. :(
I remember that quotation mark using somewhere else. I'm trying to dig in the old chapter...
In my local version, it says "You two (Allen & Timcanpy) have the player's abilities". I guess it's time to stop believing it...
Ohhhhh okay, no worries. Well, at least I could put the raw text up so you can draw your own conclusions from it. ^_^

This thread has inspired me to think of the most confusing idea ever.

Allen and Nea have their own individual identities as the 14th noah, which is why the more recent appearances of Nea/14th don't recall all the weird crap they've done in the manga in the past. (aka being an insane baller)
I'm with you so far...

*Past+Current Allen/14th is the kind of guy who would like to watch the world burn for the lulz because their brain has been scrambled beyond repair by both the Heart and pact with Nea. He probably has either no memories of the past or an amazing jumbled up memory collage of the Earl/Noahs and Heart/Exorcists being dicks that aren't worthy of his future utopian moonbase kingdom (before anyone hates me here, Hoshino has shown moonbases in both DGM and Continue). He also may or may not be a thing that fades away with Allen as Nea awakens.
*Nea/14th is a carbon copy of Nea from 45 years ago and clearly remembers the people and events from back then.
Well Allen's memory is messed up for sure no matter what the cause (though I do think emotional trauma plays a large role in this). Any thoughts on the Nea/14th then?

I remember "Continue" version, but when was a "moon base" seen in DGM? (I mean the moon itself is everywhere, but I'm missing the -base part?) xD

The theory is really simple. Nea and Allen were alive both at the same time, when Nea was about to die Allen offered himself as a new vessel for Nea as a whole. That means Nea both noah and host. We see a young Nea and Mana in flashbacks, suggesting they were both living a normal typ of life. I dont think Nea = the 14th memory but its host. Nea had a mission.
That's an interesting viewpoint. It would explain some things, if so. Still, there are problems as you mention below.

Also as seen before the noah does not alter the hosts memories or makes the host disapear. But rather fuses the 2. And all indication points to it that Allen would disappear once Nea takes over. Making more sense if Nea isnt the noah but the host of the previous.
I think what the original writer of this theory said about this is true: the Noah remembers everything that happened in its host's life. If we go by what just came out as part of Komui's discussion room in volume 24, Wisely says: 「ジョイドは・・・ティッキーはノアの時は貴族なんじゃぞぃ。それに我らの肉体はノアに覚醒するとき、細胞から生まれ変わっておるから人間の常識からはちと外れておる。」 verduister translated that line here as "Joido… Tyki is a noble when he's a Noah. Besides, when our bodies reawaken as Noahs, we are reborn down to our cells so we go a little beyond human norms." At first I took what I read there to mean that the host is wiped out, but I guess if the Noah keeps the memories, then that wouldn't necessarily be true. As things stand, we just don't know what happens to the host's consciousness. The way the Nea/14th spoke in chapter 215 though, it didn't sound like there'd be any of the original host's consciousness left...?

Last but not least what was said before is false in Allen-Nea case. That the noah forgets its previous hosts memories. Nea clearly remembers being friends with Allen, and still remembers his mission. And Tim. Now you can say the noah remembers. But then its remembering the previous hosts as well? That would be contradicting. Obviously we see a sharing between Allen and the noah inside him regarding past memories.
The point here though is that in his earlier appearances (like chapters 198 and 189 in particular), the 14th seems to know exactly what is going on in the present moment. He just pops in and responds to the current circumstances like he's been there all along. Then we have the "14th" of chapter 214-215, who is completely different. So if like Mango-chan says there are two different 14ths in Allen (it's kinda complicated to me but just roll with it for a second), then you have a 14th with memories of *recent* history (Allen/14th - who would be the one in chapters 189 and 198) and another 14th with only memories from when Nea was alive (Nea/14th). I suppose you can take that in combination with OR in contradiction to the idea that the Nea who woke up in chapter 215 is *just Nea*. I keep thinking that might be the case myself, but then what reason would non-14th Nea have to try to kill Johnny? Unless Nea himself never fully became a Noah and was bouncing back and forth like Allen sort of has been, and then that jumbled up multiple-identity version is what got stored in Allen or something? Oh my, well that's the most complicated version yet... ._.

Last edited:

ca12nag3

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I got all the volumes on my shelf and read them at least 5 times over thats without grabbing 1 to reread some quotation stuff. Clearly the noah we see in the piano room is not nea. By a long shot its not nea. Nea is a more confident psychologically unstable guy. The 14th in the pianoroom in the mirrors is not like that hes more serene and melancholic.

Some confirms on this?

-Well Skin sees his noah in the mirror smiling with a grin at him. His mirror noah. As in host vs inner noah
-Then there is Tyki who after being stabbed by Allen sees his noah in the mirror. Another thing is that when he transformed his inner noah took control.

But who is this inner noah? This inner noah is the one that awakens within them yes, and kinda fuses with them being a combined being. Nea we see him as a kid, and then we see him laying on the floor against a wall bleeding out while Allen offers him to take him inside him. Nea thus still lives on inside Allen. He should be dead, and his noah passed on to another host. But that didnt happen.
I just dont see Nea as the 14th noah memories because the simple fact that his persona lived before. And basically died that day.

JDSS

Reaction score
Country
Spain
edited

Nea and the 14th is the same

Last edited:

Crown Clown

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I'll be honest, it took some time to follow what the implications this theory had, but basically I don't get one part of this theory (to be accurate I can't seem to agree with this specific part:/ )...

Noah usually reincarnate as memories right? At random, into another person, tending towards people with the most significant Noah traits. What has happened between Neah and Allen is not really the case right?

Past Allen seems to have specifically asked Neah to transplant his memories to him, by saying that he will protect them right? Regardless of how much Noah traits Allen may have ever had, he was singled out to host Neah's memories. "I will protect your memories from the others...". It would make sense if by memories past Allen and Nea were not talking about Noah gene/memories per say, but his very soul or being. Isn't that different from being a person who has had "Noah memories" transplanted into them? Because then by definition that would be pretty unfeasible given that Allen has Innocence right :/

I for now mostly still think that Allen just hosts Nea inside him. And the Noah memories you mention remain within Nea. I find it hard to conceive (for now of course...forgive me if I am a little slow on this uptake :sweatdrop ) that Nea and the 14th memories were both brought into Allen's body as separate entities :/

kannazuki

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
ca12nag3 also said this, and it seems that's about where I'm at too. (Thanks to discussion of this theory, which I found interesting but pointed out from the start might be a stretch.) So basically, if we're right, when everyone in the story talks about Allen awakening as the Fourteenth, they don't realize that actually it's Nea who's taking over Allen's body, and Nea is still the Fourteenth.

JDSS

Reaction score
Country
Spain
There are only 12 Noah, plus the Earl, 13. So from where did the 14th appear? I thought that the 14th and Nea were two different persons, it is logic, Nea would be the host and not the Noah himself, like all the others (The Musician (noah)//Nea (host), Joyd//Tiky, Raasura//Skinn.
But it is not that way (I have to edite my last post)

I think this goes like this: Mana, who is the host of the Earl, gave some powers to Nea (the purpose is about the 3rd side), making him a "Noah", well, the most powerful Noah. So... the "14th"

The only problem is the special Noah's brown skin and the stigmatas, in the fight with Alma and Kanda when Allen got hit and Nea awake he has the brown skin, I dont know the stigmatas, and when in 214 Nea talks to Tim, he is showed, and he has the brown skin (and the stigmatas too?), and Neah has white skin

Last edited:

NonExisted

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
The only problem is the special Noah's brown skin and the stigmatas, in the fight with Alma and Kanda when Allen got hit and Nea awake he has the brown skin, I dont know the stigmatas, and when in 214 Nea talks to Tim, he is showed, and he has the brown skin (and the stigmatas too?), and Neah has white skin
It just hadn't appear yet. Still it's weird that Skin got the stigmatas first but since we're talking about the 14th Noah, let's say that he's an exception.
So from where did the 14th appear?
The only thing we know that the war results his existence as a 'crevasse'.

JDSS

Reaction score
Country
Spain
It just hadn't appear yet. Still it's weird that Skin got the stigmatas first but since we're talking about the 14th Noah, let's say that he's an exception.
what do you mean that it just hadn't appear yet? It has appeared Allen and Nea with that skin, with the stigmatas we cant see, but anyway, the skin is there, and like I said, Nea is no a noah exactly, so, he cant has that special skin the stigmatas, but he has, that is the only problem

The only thing we know that the war results his existence as a 'crevasse'.
Yes I know, it was a ironic question due to the possibility that Nea and the 14th are two different persons

NonExisted

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
I mean, other Noahs can have their stigmatas appear first, then the gray skin and Nea/Allen can have his stigmatas later after the skin.

Crown Clown

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
what do you mean that it just hadn't appear yet? It has appeared Allen and Nea with that skin, with the stigmatas we cant see, but anyway, the skin is there, and like I said, Nea is no a noah exactly, so, he cant has that special skin the stigmatas, but he has, that is the only problem
For now I still think there were originally 14 Noah members. There used to be 14 Noahs and then when Neah became the host, he eventually betrayed the Earl and hence was banished from the Noah family, leaving 13 Noah (12 Noah and the Milennium Earl- who's seen as Noah number 1 if I'm not wrong) left (permanently for some reason).

If only Nea's soul or being or memories whatever you call it were transferred and not the specific Noah genes were transported into Allen, it would make sense why Allen doesn't have the visible stigmata right?

Given that past Allen even said that he would protect his memories no matter what, and the nature of that specific instance where a wounded Neah was slumped against the wall, I think it could be possible that Neah had recently lost something else important making past Allen somehow needing to reassure and rejuvenate Neah from that evident state of despair he seemed to be in. Perhaps that was Neah after he had been banished ?? If that's the case that would mean that the Noah of Destruction (the 14th memories) had officially become alienated from the entity of Noah memories (ranging from the Earl's memories to the 13th's memories)? That might explain why Neah was seen without the stigmata on his forehead right ( I dunno :sweatdrop). So we really haven't seen Neah with the stigmata yet have we?