Info - Changes from SQ Chapters to Volume Release Chapters | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Changes from SQ Chapters to Volume Release Chapters

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I was flipping through my Vol 2 release of Shin Tenipuri and I noticed some additional scenes added into the pair matches.

1) Kite gets up into Kai's face and scares him into quitting

2) Yuuta shows a new Twist Spin Shot on Fuji, but still loses. Their match is actually partially shown. New move is W (Double) Twist Spin. After the match Yuuta makes comments that Fuji is stronger than Tezuka, Shiraishi and Atobe and each of the 3 say that has yet to be proven.

2) Shishido has an extended good bye with choutarou. He tells Choutarou that he noticed his hands are too big for his racket and gives him some of his grip tape and such. Tells choutarou to believe in himself and such

I'll need to go back and do other comparisons to see if there are more.

KuwabaraTheMan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, that's interesting. It's pretty surprising to see such substantial differences added for the volume releases. Pretty cool, though. Especially since I like Yuuta and having him show off a new technique is awesome.

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Apparently Yuuta's new Twist Spin is like Taka's Hadoukyuu with a reverse effect. He uses two hands to execute it which takes away the moves possibility of injuring him while doubling the spin (I assume doubling the spin given the name of the move...it isn't directly mentioned though)

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Aww man, now I had to waited until Shin Prince of Tennis come to Thailand while I go back there (Only June and December) to read these additional scenes, and I don't even know when it's coming><.

Jyten

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Apparently Yuuta's new Twist Spin is like Taka's Hadoukyuu with a reverse effect. He uses two hands to execute it which takes away the moves possibility of injuring him while doubling the spin (I assume doubling the spin given the name of the move...it isn't directly mentioned though)
Wonders if Yuuta will get more screen time? Or if this is kind of his last appearance ever....lol

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was flipping through my Vol 2 release of Shin Tenipuri and I noticed some additional scenes added into the pair matches.
2) Yuuta shows a new Twist Spin Shot on Fuji, but still loses. Their match is actually partially shown. New move is W (Double) Twist Spin. After the match Yuuta makes comments that Fuji is stronger than Tezuka, Shiraishi and Atobe and each of the 3 say that has yet to be proven.
Interesting indeed, even the 3 of them had something to say about all this Fuji bandwagon bullshit.

javimgol

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sai, did sth more appear in Volume 1?