Cant post comment in latest Fairy Tail thread because of Error that says "Your content can not be su | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Cant post comment in latest Fairy Tail thread because of Error that says "Your content can not be su

superluccix

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure if Title can be understood. But basically I made a comment I wanted to post but couldnt on this site because it said

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

If some administrator or w/e could help me out Id appreciate it. It sucks I spent awhile on my comment and I have no idea what I need to change to get it through. Dont know if its cuss words, or what, but Ill change what is necessary.

Obviously cant post comment here so I need to PM it or something.

Last edited:

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
You used a word in your post that spammers use a lot, "apex" to be precise, just replace it with another word. The spam check only happens in the first five posts, you won't encounter this error after you make two more posts.

superluccix

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh really? Wow I never would have thought of that word being a spam word. My bad. Lemme try getting rid of it and seeing if that changes, Ill gladly tone down everything else I said too if I need to.

Edit: Wow you are right. It was simply that word. Never in a million years would I have thought of changing that. Thank you!