Artist - BTS【방탄소년단】 | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Artist BTS【방탄소년단】

Who is your bias?

• Total voters

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
NO ONE IS DOING IT LIKE THEM NOW BYE

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably one of my favorite songs that I heard from them in a while!

hisokawaifu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Did anyone watch their new MV?? Dynamite is just so good!!! Honestly, it's the first new song in a while that I absolutely love. MOTS: 7 was a good album but i feel like some songs were a little overproduced when they didn't actually need it. Anyways, if you guys haven't seen it yet you should totally check it out.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Did anyone watch their new MV?? Dynamite is just so good!!! Honestly, it's the first new song in a while that I absolutely love. MOTS: 7 was a good album but i feel like some songs were a little overproduced when they didn't actually need it. Anyways, if you guys haven't seen it yet you should totally check it out.

Thanks for sharing! Personally, I wasn't a huge fan of this song but it probably has more to do with the production than anything. But I totally understand what you mean by some songs being overproduced in MOTS: 7. I felt the same way. Overall, I'd say the highlight of Dynamite was probably the members' individual verses. Anyways, I'm looking forward to their upcoming release sometime near the end of this year!