Discussion - Best Waifu - Finished | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

• Yes

• Of course!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Well lads, where are we fleeing to? Pretty sure we're going to get hunted down like vermin after this...
Mira's a top tier waifu for sure. But, imho, she's been lacking sauce since forever, not just talking about feats, but presence. She needs to be like Stella and get her groove back. Get a man, less time with Lisanna that way, then Mira will be everything.

Vis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mirajane getting the top spot is expected and well-deserved. Onto the next one! :cheez

maybe you are so used to power ranking discussion :3c erza is husbando. Jellal is the waifu :teehee
That can’t be it. :3c

nah, but honestly, I remember a similar type of contest/ranking in another forum I used to be a member of, and Lucy didn’t even make it to the top 4. I’m not sure if the community was just against her or if her character has just improved just that much more since. Thing is, this only happened roughly three years ago, and Lucy hasn’t received any significant character development since.:heh

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Lucy finally getting the attention she deserves!! :blushbirb

Thanks for the Top @Brandish @Kiki! Very satisfacing list in the end, was very sure Ultear was to get first place but watching Mira get it is great :blush years ago she probably wouldn't make it.

Can't wait for the Top Husbando, the salt will be stronger in that one.

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Jellal has more game than every guy in the series. One day @Jko will see the truth. If he can look past his well of rage against Jellal.
Ha.

The guy has so much game he gets redder than tomato and a nosebleed just from feeling a pair of boobs.

Dude probably has never went further than second base before. :lmao

Can't wait for the husbando thread!

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm a realist.

And then she regresses all those traits from ToH later on lmao.

Lucy however has never been stagnant. She continously grows and grows throughout every arc. PH is far the only arc either as there is the OS arc, Edolas arc, Tenrou arc, GMG arc, Tartarus arc, and Alvarez arc. Even the current 100YQ is still developing her.

Let's turn back and see where Lucy develops each arc. PH arc is where she learns the true value of family and the lengths they will go for you. ToH Lucy forges a new bond with Juvia and showing Juvia that she is family. Loke arc was another mini arc where Lucy stood up to the King of Celestials who can stop freaking time. She puts herself on the line to show the CSK that his rules were indeed wrong and there needs to be rules to protect Celestials from horrible owners. Edolas is where Lucy is put in the seat of the protag and must protect those she loves. It's really where her mental apptitude shines as she beats a main baddy without the use of CS magic. Tenrou is where Lucy and Cana forge a bond of trust and respect. This where Lucy finds out out abput Gild being Cana father and connects to Cana bcs she knows what it feels like to be neglected by her parent. If Lucy wasn't there for Cana and helped guide her as friend then Cana wouldn't of had the guts to tell Gild that he was her father. We then see in her fight with Kainen that Lucy is also ready to sacrifice everything for Natsu and Happy. She could easy run and leave Natsu, but she stands her ground despite the beating she takes.
Let's run over to the GMG where Lucy could easily have taken Yukino keys, but doesn't bcs she realize they have a bond and she forgoes her dream of getting all the CS keys due to the bond they have with Yukino.
Tartarus is where Lucy is the man standing to face off against Tartarus. Does she waver no? Instead she fights back against the overwhelming odds and is forced to separate from her longest friend, Aquarius.
She sacrifices her bond to save the entire guild from being killed. Lucy as continously learned throughout this manga as learned sacrifice and family in many different forms. Lucy from the beginning to Alvarez is a modified character. She goes from a scared run away to a season veteran ready to lay her life on the line for everyone but herself. In Alvarez we notice this as she shows off her amazing analysis skills to deduce the best outcome for each situation. She doesn't let her thoughts and insecurities effect the mission in front of her. This is highlighted when she puts the reconstruction of the guild over her negative feelings towards Natsu for abondoning her. It is further highlighted in her fights with Brandish and Jacob where she goes 1v1 against S12 with no hesitation or fear. She knows what needs to be done and will do it by any means necessary. In the fight with Jacob she easily deduces counters the enemies strongest attack with the enemies own allies special move. Lucy witt and determination is why the guild wasn't merked by Jacob. Lucy is not the offensive powerhouse, but she makes up the difference by being a strategical powerhouse. This Lucy and the one from the beginning are vastly different characters. The only thing they have in common is the core elements of Lucy's character. Even while she is strapped to a chair with magic sealing cuffs on and has knife two inches away from her eye, she stares down a woman who manipulates time. Her determination and courage never wavers in the face of adversity.

Unlike Erza, Lucy never regresses as a character, she only ever moves forwards. She never faces the same damn thing. Look in the current chapter! Erza being cocky af when facing off against freaking Laxus. Has this girl not learned one thing? In Alvarez she easily sides with Natsu to go off and face Zeref which her stupid ass blind faith in Natsu almost gets him killed. Who looks after him when he comes back f-ed up? It's Lucy. She also hyped up Natsu like he can solo Acno.... Lmfao this chick right here is arrogant of herself and Natsu's power.

Lucy is by the far the most developed character and Erza who's only development is ToH which is meh at this point.

You don't have to count fights, but that's where characters flaws and traits are highlighted and we either see them overcome them logically or with bs.
I'm crying.:scry You made me realize a lot of things with this comment. Honestly,I betrayed Lucy as I didn't even placed her in top 3 because I was prioritizing older and very seasoned characters over her,though I'm very happy that Mira is in top 1 just like what I wanted. I'm so ashamed.:epicfacepalm

Oh @Jko sama,arigatou!:worship2

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm crying.:scry You made me realize a lot of things with this comment. Honestly,I betrayed Lucy as I didn't even placed her in top 3 because I was prioritizing older and very seasoned characters over her,though I'm very happy that Mira is in top 1 just like what I wanted. I'm so ashamed.:epicfacepalm

Oh @Jko sama,arigatou!:worship2

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm glad that I can show people how great Lucy is! She is the heart of the manga and her development gets me so emo. Any Lucy fans and also Mira fans are welcome to my emo cookout. :emobirb :scry :biblethump:crying

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder how many people participated in this waifu survey. Good lucy second but she is always first for me.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
:squee:\m/:jester:onoz As expected, Mira won it and lucy close second. Didn't expect lucy to get this high and above erza & Ultear but am genuinely happy she does get the attention she deserves. @Miralicious akuma& @Jko would be happiest persons today.

Thanks @Kiki & @Brandish for hosting this :hi . Btw, Barn, tht love letter really was top notch.

:nahDisappointed kiki didn't present anything bar AV and sig . Btw, what r those rigged choices of polls u put ?

@Valhalla777 Thanks for tht panel story before and this rankings one too. Really appreciate ur work man.

Aah, as for husbando rounds, not tht interested . Almost all FT guys r unworthy bar few :catshrug . Some belong in churches, some in correctional centre and some in zoo or sanitoriums and few even in asylums.
Jellal would fit multiple categories. :teehee

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mira :hearts

Last edited:

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Aah, as for husbando rounds, not tht interested . Almost all FT guys r unworthy bar few :catshrug . Some belong in churches, some in correctional centre and some in zoo or sanitoriums and few even in asylums.
Facts, well except for Ichiya. He’s a real MAN!!!

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
waifu man ichiya 100%

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Mira's a top tier waifu for sure. But, imho, she's been lacking sauce since forever, not just talking about feats, but presence. She needs to be like Stella and get her groove back. Get a man, less time with Lisanna that way, then Mira will be everything.
you're such a lying bitch, B, Mira's had the most sauce. She just has to hide it a bit so Lucy doesn't get overwhelmed as she's the main character. Both Mira and Laxus took it easy on Lucy and Natsu for their sake as well as Fairy Tail's. A true selfless couple. PUT SOME RESPECT ON HER NAME

Also, you should kill Lisanna if you don't want Mira to spend time with the sister she thought she lost forever. You heartless bastardo. YOu make @Sky look like he has feelings compared to you!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
:nahDisappointed kiki didn't present anything bar AV and sig . Btw, what r those rigged choices of polls u put ?
what is this? Please explain both sentences