Discussion - Best Ramen in the World ! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Best Ramen in the World !

DRAGONKAMI

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Where can you find the best Ramen in the World ?

I show you better Ramen than the one in Naruto Ichiraku Ramen !

You can find " NANIWA " in Düsseldorf in germany. That town has a nickname: Little Tokyo because there are living so many japanese people.

Here you can see NANIWA Ramen >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY5f9E-KDH4

Did you eat somewhere else, such a size of Ramen bowl ?

Last edited:

Crude

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I once ate in Wagamama with my friends on our school trip to London. We ate chicken ramen. It was great, but I think I should've chosen the pork ramen instead :D!

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't mind the Ramen at Wagamama's. The best dish they have to offer imo is most definitely the Seafood mix ramen! Crab, mussels, prawns, mmmmm etc etc. So many more yummy ingredients. I would recommend going there for dinner over lunch tbh. Why? The bowl's are fricking huge! If you go for lunch, you're definitely going to bed without the need for dinner. xD

I haven't been to Wagamama's for a long time. I hope they haven't changed their dishes too much. :worrybunny

faintsmile1992

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
I actually buy the Clearspring Instant Ramen, then add new ingredients to it such as wasabi (added to the broth right at the start of cooking), mirin, tamari or shoyu, ume plum seasoning, toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, and miso (added to the broth right at the end of cooking after I add a little cold water so as not to kill the koji).

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Reviving an old dead thread if only because I don't feel like starting a new one. Recently, there was a Ramen fest over her in Los Angeles.

This was a Ramen partially created by Iron Chef Chinese Chen Kenichi. It's a take on mixing Mapo sauce and Ramen. Mapo uses Ma-La Spice which is a spice that creates a numbing sensation on your tongue in addition to the heat.

This is a famous local Ramen chain here made famous by their Miso Ramen. One of my favorites in the area, but we'll get to my absolute favorite later on.

Noevelty Ramen based item sold at the event. Was interesting, but not great.

This is a take on a chinese dish called Dan Dan Mian. I'm used to eating the Taiwanese version which is made with sesame paste and chili oil/sauce. This one in particular was good, but I've had much better from other shops I know.

A great cold ramen dish. Great while standing in the summer heat.

Ebiton was created just for this event. It's a micture of Tonkotsu and Shirmp stock for the soup.

They are visiting all the way from Fukushima. The Based is made by simmering pork bones just to bring out the flavor but before they get the usual creamy richness of normal Tonkotsu. This makes the soup lighter, but still with all that great pork flavor

These guys are my local favorite. I go to this store quite often because they have hands down one of the best Tonkotsu broths I've ever had both here and in Japan. Their Pork Belly ChaaShuu is amongst some of the best I've had. The 1st pic is of the Ramen they served at the event. However, the second pic is my usual order at their actual store front.

---------- Post added October 22, 2013 at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM ----------

I forgot to post this Ramen pic.

This is also from Silverlake Ramen. This is their Black Garlic Tonkotsu. This is a style of Ramen that has only recently become popular. It's your basic Hakata Ramen (Hakata Ramen means it's from Kyuushuu in origination and that also means it's a Tonkotsu broth) but added in is black garlic oil (the black stuff). The Black Garlic Oil adds a great umami boost and also helps to cut through the 'creaminess' of the broth a bit while maintaining that rich porkiness you can only get from boiling pork bones upward of 16 hours.