Shounen - Ayakashi Triangle by Kentarou Yabuki | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Ayakashi Triangle by Kentarou Yabuki

Were Suzu's legs thicc?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was only following this series cause I'm a fan of yabuki's art but I only skimmed through the dialogue since the genderbender stuff ain't my type of wave and it was mostly just fanservice... but no cap it got alot better the last 3-4 chapters, like legit noticeable to where I read it everything now. This series is literally what I wanted from Yuuna... mix of action, romance hijinks, and good enough story.... and Matsuri and his rival make it fun and balanced. I'm seeing Japan eating it up so I'm pretty content to have something other to read than MHA and Monster #8 from manga+ now

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This was a good chapter. Really liked that the villain had lied about his power to use the misinformation against Matsuri. Too many villains explain their powers for 1-2 pages and it is actually the truth which is soooo annoying.
I also liked Shirogane not telling Matsuri and Suzu everything because a king does not work with human peasants. He waited till Matsuri died to steal the scroll and free himself and saved Suzu but for all we know he did so to eat her himself. If I were Suzu or Matsuri I would trust Shirogane less after this happening because it is clear that he is out for himself and has no qualms of what happens to Matsuri to get his freedom. Obviously Suzu won't see it that way but I hope Matsuri remains distrustful when he revives.

Gotta admit Matsuri's jobbing level is really close to Sakura's level especially when you compare him to Ninokuru who slays a whole army of Inyos by himself in a cool flash move. He wins against fodder level but that's it. Shirogane was caught using his grandfather's scroll he worked on for ages, the Ink guy was never a serious opponent to begin with and this human ayakashi just wiped the floor with him. If you compare Matsuri's successes with what other series mcs accomplished at 19 chapters then he doesn't have much to write home about.
I've got a feeling that this lose might be the actual starting point for Matsuri's growth as a Ninja Exorcist. At least I hope he grows much stronger than he is now in future arcs. Also with his haku eaten and him being "dead" isn't this the perfect oppurtunity for Suzu to fill Matsuri with her Haku to replace the lost parts? If so would that make him more "female" as now not only Shirogane's Haku will be mixed with his but also Suzu'S? Well, either that or he changes back to a boy? What do you all think will happen next week in regards to that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Poor Sharkbro... :c