Anime - Another Story 2 episode 3&4, movie 4, ova music request | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Another Story 2 episode 3&4, movie 4, ova music request

scout1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
1.Anyone knows where can I get "Kyuushuu ni Tsubasa" and "Jirou no Mezame" episodes from Another Story 2. Its inside wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Prince_of_Tennis_episodes

2. Does anyone know where can I get the 4th movie? The Prince of Tennis: Tennis no Ouji-sama Eikoku-shiki Teikyū-jō Kessen! (Battle of the british city)

Also does any has The list ova character's music singles? Example is Shiraishi's poison's album.
As in the character singles that came out during the ova. I only has those that came out before the ova.

Note: I'm not sure if I'm posting it in the right category, I believe the is the only place I can do so anyway, sorry if its wrong.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Another Story Ova 3 and 4 are out already, but I don't know where. The movie hasn't been even released to DVD and I doubt somebody, until it's screener, has a RAW version. We should have the subs next year, around May or June I think.

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Scout, trust me on this,

The movie was so bad that you don't want to have to go through the pain of having watched it. It was only described to me, and I felt the pain of the Japanese viewers. Although, most of them are yaoi fangirls as it is, so they were probably pretty happy.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Scout, trust me on this,

The movie was so bad that you don't want to have to go through the pain of having watched it. It was only described to me, and I felt the pain of the Japanese viewers. Although, most of them are yaoi fangirls as it is, so they were probably pretty happy.
This is such sad news.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I didn't expect it to be that bad, it dissapoints me.

scout1

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Scout, trust me on this,

Yikes, thats terrible. Too bad I'm a male, so ... should I watch it? Lol

Another Story Ova 3 and 4 are out already, but I don't know where. The movie hasn't been even released to DVD and I doubt somebody, until it's screener, has a RAW version. We should have the subs next year, around May or June I think.
Thanks, damn, have to wait till may or june is terrible for me :X

Fuji Shusuke

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Just dropping by to say that we've released 1080p versions out of the Another Story Anotoki vol2 out on our site. Though you need to be a member to see the locked posts, I'm afraid.
Please take the time to read other threads too instead of asking in one place.

SetsuTheYena

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Well I'm a girl, but I'm not into all that Yaoi stuff some fangirls appears to be crazy about; Though I would still like to watch the movie, and then give my own opinion. I got a habit of apparently like stuff that isn't popular. As well as thinking "bad" movies are good. I'm still very excited for this movie!

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yikes, thats terrible. Too bad I'm a male, so ... should I watch it? Lol
Also a dude, not into yaoi and fan-girl stuff, but I will watch if there is the possibility of lengthy match like Ryoma VS Ryoga which didnt finish but lasted a good while.
I dont mind as long as there is a match.
Wouldnt it be cool if the Chinese dude, (Im guessing Xiu from the movie is Chinese) appeared in the main series on the Chinese team eventually haha.
He shouldnt appear on the British team since as I live in Britain, I know its very unrealistic for a Chinese boy who is younger than 16-17 to appear on the U-17 team of Britain no offense intended at all.

scout1

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Also a dude, not into yaoi and fan-girl stuff, but I will watch if there is the possibility of lengthy match like Ryoma VS Ryoga which didnt finish but lasted a good while.
I dont mind as long as there is a match.
Wouldnt it be cool if the Chinese dude, (Im guessing Xiu from the movie is Chinese) appeared in the main series on the Chinese team eventually haha.
He shouldnt appear on the British team since as I live in Britain, I know its very unrealistic for a Chinese boy who is younger than 16-17 to appear on the U-17 team of Britain no offense intended at all.
Hmm, then I guess I will watch it then. And yea, agree for the last part. So, if anyone has english subbed of the movie, please do give me the link for download/stream.

Please take the time to read other threads too instead of asking in one place.
Dude, 1st the link provided in your quote is broken. 2nd, I indeed never went to go and read all the threads regarding the another story 2 episodes 3&4, you yourself said in one of the threads that it is not released yet. Next, I don't see whats wrong with asking everything I want in a place, it saves place in the forum. No offense.

Fuji Shusuke

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The links are working, just go to the link and register as a member and the episodes are your's to download.

scout1

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
hmm... when I click it, it redirects to http://www.livejournal.sg/?sgr=1

Perhaps country restriction?

If so, which country proxy should I use ?

Ok I tried your country's proxy and I cant log in... when I log in using my own country's and access that page, it says access is denied. So basically, your link is "broken" in my case.

Last edited:

DNAkapula

Reaction score
Country
Finland
@scout1

Step 1) You need to be a part of livejournal. So register, if you're not a LJ user.
Step 2) You need to be a part of the group providing the subs, so go to the profile page and join.
Step 3) Go find post where the DL links are.
Step 4) Download.
Step 5) (optional, but very much liked) Comment to thanks.

And note, the locked posts are not a form of bitching to people. It's just a small precaution against the official people. Since in the end, I think it's better for the direct DL links to be hidden from the public eye and be informed of on forums and stuff. Torrents are a different thing altogether, tho. If you like, you can wait until I can make a batch of these eps and grab them from nyaa.

MochiRoll

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Somebody made a post about the movie in lj. Here. It's a big, big spoiler so if you still wanna watch the movie then you can either leave it or read it so you can have the idea of how the movie went. You know, as the blogger wrote, this a a PoT movie, so it shouldn't be taken seriously. And I agree, after that first movie with Tezuka killing the dinosaurs...what more can we expect? HAHAHAHA

Fuji Shusuke

Reaction score
Country
Australia
That post made me want to watch it more lol.

scout1

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
@scout1

Step 1) You need to be a part of livejournal. So register, if you're not a LJ user.
Step 2) You need to be a part of the group providing the subs, so go to the profile page and join.
Step 3) Go find post where the DL links are.
Step 4) Download.
Step 5) (optional, but very much liked) Comment to thanks.

And note, the locked posts are not a form of bitching to people. It's just a small precaution against the official people. Since in the end, I think it's better for the direct DL links to be hidden from the public eye and be informed of on forums and stuff. Torrents are a different thing altogether, tho. If you like, you can wait until I can make a batch of these eps and grab them from nyaa.
I see , done it, thanks a lot.

Somebody made a post about the movie in lj. Here. It's a big, big spoiler so if you still wanna watch the movie then you can either leave it or read it so you can have the idea of how the movie went. You know, as the blogger wrote, this a a PoT movie, so it shouldn't be taken seriously. And I agree, after that first movie with Tezuka killing the dinosaurs...what more can we expect? HAHAHAHA
I read a few parts of the whole essay lol, doesn't sound as bad as it seems. Anyway, in the first movie, was Tezuka killing dinosaurs o.O? I thought the dinosaurs was "on his side". Hopefully some kind hearted people would translate it and upload the movie for people.

Last edited:

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I read a few parts of the whole essay lol, doesn't sound as bad as it seems. Anyway, in the first movie, was Tezuka killing dinosaurs o.O? I thought the dinosaurs was "on his side". Hopefully some kind hearted people would translate it and upload the movie for people.
Did you not see it? The Dinosaurs were eliminated by an eruption caused by Tezuka as he performed the Zero Shiki Drop as his finale to the match.
It takes time for it to be translated and uploaded and despite how kind hearted people could possibly I dont think its ready yet since they upload it immediately after they have finished it.
Once its done, is when they will upload it.

DNAkapula

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Like Airgimes said, it takes time translating and all that despite anything. And with translating and uploading, there's the problem of raws. You just can't do anything before you've actually seen it. And having said all that I can't imagine anything coming out at all before the movie's been released on DVD and... well, what was the date of that again? Not anytime soon anyways. After the DVD release its a wait until someone rips and shares it; and THEN you get to spend hours and hours translating that PoT-crack-that-was-invented-when-whole-staff-was-high.

scout1

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yea I think I remember seeing dinosaur dying and stuff, cant remember totally though ><.

Hmm, looks like I have to wait for the movie now. Lol, seems like they take a whole lot of time to release the movies on DVD ... Maybe someone should make a pirated version lol . Must agree translating and editing, etc. is hard so thank you all translators, you are awesome MAN!

Edit: Lol I just went and saw the part where the dinosaurs died. Tezuka Meteorite drop shot, I doubt they will put that in the new movie, hopefully.

Last edited:

MochiRoll

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The DVD of the movie would be released on March next year, as far as I know.