American Politics | Page 641 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

American Politics

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
sigh
Believe whatever you want, I don't care. It's clear that despite your claims of researching, you still know so very little about Israel's genocide of Palestinians.

Anyhoo, that aside, we saw BLM protesters under Trump's presidency get attacked, and protests turned violent by cops and plants. But when white supremacists rioted and held rallies, no interference. And now under Biden, Palestinian supporters who protest get attacked and arrested by cops, while Zionist supporters and genocidal maniacs can hold rallies and not worry about cops attacking them. Same shit different form.

Biden and liberals' main argument is "BIDEN BETTER THAN TRUMP!!" but Biden is proving otherwise

ninjabot

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
sigh
Believe whatever you want, I don't care. It's clear that despite your claims of researching, you still know so very little about Israel's genocide of Palestinians.
I literally posted a research document that goes over (almost) the entirety of the history of Israel and Palestine:

And I don't know why you're pretending that you care about history, because every time I post about the history of Palestine doing shitty things you dismiss it as being "Old news." That's LITERALLY what history is: old news lmfao.

Anyhoo, that aside, we saw BLM protesters under Trump's presidency get attacked, and protests turned violent by cops and plants. But when white supremacists rioted and held rallies, no interference. And now under Biden, Palestinian supporters who protest get attacked and arrested by cops, while Zionist supporters and genocidal maniacs can hold rallies and not worry about cops attacking them. Same shit different form.

Biden and liberals' main argument is "BIDEN BETTER THAN TRUMP!!" but Biden is proving otherwise
Then don't vote. At this point, I hope Biden loses so that you have no one to cry bully to about dead Palestinian kids. I'd rather you just spend the next 4 years regretting the fact that you've failed them.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Gotta say, pretending trump would do more for palestinians than biden is a next level delusion. Trump has no appetite for new wars but there's no reason to think he wouldn't fully side with israel on this one unless the US could be dragged into a bigger war... The evangelical vote is aggressively pro israel and that probably remains trump's most reliable voting block.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

sigh

Palestinian kids are already being killed under Biden, he failed them. I've seen pictures and videos of the corpses. Trump winning won't be different, but unlike Biden he won't pretend to care.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Palestinian kids are already being killed under Biden, he failed them. I've seen pictures and videos of the corpses. Trump winning won't be different, but unlike Biden he won't pretend to care.
Why do you keep saying this like it's some kind of profound point? "Palestinian kids will die" is not my warning to you. It's "MORE Palestinian kids will die, at a greater rate than they are now, and the only ones willing to at least pretend to care will no longer have the power to do anything about it."

At this point I have to believe you know what I'm saying and you're just pretending not to know how math works out of spite.

Let's try it this way:

If 1000 Palestinian kids die every day thanks to Biden, that's bad.
If 2000 Palestinian kids die every day thanks to Trump, that's bad.

Which do you prefer?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

sigh

So now biden is not worse, just the same? That goalpost of yours is pretty agile.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gotta say, pretending trump would do more for palestinians than biden is a next level delusion. Trump has no appetite for new wars but there's no reason to think he wouldn't fully side with israel on this one unless the US could be dragged into a bigger war... The evangelical vote is aggressively pro israel and that probably remains trump's most reliable voting block.
In your opinion what would pro-Palestinian lefties do if Trump won and nothing changed or as I believe will happen, things got worse for Palestine?

What would/should be their next step?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
In your opinion what would pro-Palestinian lefties do if Trump won and nothing changed or as I believe will happen, things got worse for Palestine?

What would/should be their next step?
I would guess these far leftiest (who probably don't vote) would move on from palestine to whichever other weekly trump scandal tbh. The news cycle with biden is pretty tame but with trump it was a tsunami that was nigh impossible to track.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would guess these far leftiest (who probably don't vote) would move on from palestine to whichever other weekly trump scandal tbh. The news cycle with biden is pretty tame but with trump it was a tsunami that was nigh impossible to track.
Yeah. The virtue signaling will dry up. But it's not fair they can try to ruin an election for a year and then just move on without any consequences. It's like a kid walking into the room where you're building a Lego sculpture and kicking your Lego's down and then just walking out. There's gotta be consequences.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah. The virtue signaling will dry up. But it's not fair they can try to ruin an election for a year and then just move on without any consequences. It's like a kid walking into the room where you're building a Lego sculpture and kicking your Lego's down and then just walking out. There's gotta be consequences.
I figured the trump presidency and what it implied was consequence enough. But in this regard it barely matters, the folk at play just aren't a reliable vote for anyone. Can they even get democrats to not vote for biden? I mostly don't see this as an issue that breaks the status quo (so far, who knows a few months from now).

Edit: I mean, it definitely doesn't give any democrat a reason to vote for trump obviously and trump supporting israel won't cost him any votes. It could get some people to not vote for biden I suppose but the punishment for that as I said would simply be the trump presidency.

Last edited:

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, but what I meant is there have to be consequences for lefties that aren't also forced on the people who did their due diligence and voted Democrat like a good American. I shouldn't have to share the consequences that they do because I'm doing the right thing.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Why do you keep saying this like it's some kind of profound point? "Palestinian kids will die" is not my warning to you. It's "MORE Palestinian kids will die, at a greater rate than they are now, and the only ones willing to at least pretend to care will no longer have the power to do anything about it."

At this point I have to believe you know what I'm saying and you're just pretending not to know how math works out of spite.

Let's try it this way:

If 1000 Palestinian kids die every day thanks to Biden, that's bad.
If 2000 Palestinian kids die every day thanks to Trump, that's bad.

Which do you prefer?
Because kids are still dying either way. We don't know if more Palestinian kids will die or if the rate will stay the same, because Biden is doing jackshit to help the kids. Biden can at least actually try to get Israel to stop attacking Gaza and make it so that no kid dies, and he can also do more to save them instead of lying about the protesters and Hamas. Try to force Israel to agree to the ceasefire, which they don't care to accept because they don't care about the hostages.

I might have agreed with you loooong time ago if Biden actually made an effort to help Palestinians. He did not, he lied and continued to help Israel commit genocide. You keep claiming Trump would make things worse, but Biden has literally been helping Israel for months. That's like me watching you get mugged, joining the muggers, and then helping you by giving you a dollar and saying I helped you.

So now biden is not worse, just the same? That goalpost of yours is pretty agile.
you're imagining the goalpost. We don't know what Trump would do. Likely worst case scenario, he continues what Biden is doing.

Republicans proving to be facists. Hopefully Democrats aren't so immoral that they allow this to pass.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Republicans proving to be facists. Hopefully Democrats aren't so immoral that they allow this to pass.
Do you care? Because someone who thinks Republicans are fascists wouldn't allow them to get into power.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Do you care? Because someone who thinks Republicans are fascists wouldn't allow them to get into power.
The other side is proving to be very similar to them. I already listed everything that happened under Biden despite his promises. Only recently is he doing something, ahead of elections, like canceling some student loans and making sure women who seek abortions don't have that disclosed for privacy reasons. Some progress, but not even halfway of what he actually promised.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
The other side is proving to be very similar to them. I already listed everything that happened under Biden despite his promises. Only recently is he doing something, ahead of elections, like canceling some student loans and making sure women who seek abortions don't have that disclosed for privacy reasons. Some progress, but not even halfway of what he actually promised.

No they aren't. I told you, intent matters when it comes to questions of morality. You keep saying Biden failed at keeping his promises. Trump won't make these promises. On the contrary, he promises to do the exact opposite of what's right.

Do you think that Biden failing to protect Roe v. Wade is the same as Trump claiming he's going to federally ban abortion all over the country?

Do you recognize the difference between choosing to take abortion away, and failing to stop someone from taking abortion away? Do you honestly, honestly think these things are the same?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
No they aren't. I told you, intent matters when it comes to questions of morality. You keep saying Biden failed at keeping his promises. Trump won't make these promises. On the contrary, he promises to do the exact opposite of what's right.

Do you think that Biden failing to protect Roe v. Wade is the same as Trump claiming he's going to federally ban abortion all over the country?

Do you recognize the difference between choosing to take abortion away, and failing to stop someone from taking abortion away? Do you honestly, honestly think these things are the same?
Yeah, and he's not moral, he and Trump are bad. I'm sure majority don't see a difference between someone failing to keep their promises and someone promising to do the opposite, when same result happens and the failure did not fight harder.

The end result is still the same, especially when there weren't more effort to stop someone from taking away rights. Biden is doing some good, but overall it's not enough when Americans aren't doing too well, especially with all the inflation caused by companies.

The way it's annoying that I get called a leftist all the time for views like this when everyone should agree on this.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, and he's not moral, he and Trump are bad. I'm sure majority don't see a difference between someone failing to keep their promises and someone promising to do the opposite, when same result happens and the failure did not fight harder.
You'd be wrong, because that's the definition of "the lesser of two evils." It wouldn't be called lesser evil if it was an equal amount of evil. That's the difference: the amount of evil.

The end result is still the same, especially when there weren't more effort to stop someone from taking away rights. Biden is doing some good, but overall it's not enough when Americans aren't doing too well, especially with all the inflation caused by companies.
Why say that they're the same, and then immediately prove the opposite by saying "Biden is doing some good"? What good things has Trump done for Muslims in America that makes you think that Biden and Trump are the same?

The way it's annoying that I get called a leftist all the time for views like this when everyone should agree on this.
Those views aren't what make me call you a far-left extremist. It's the Hamas support and calling for the obliteration of Israel and the murder of Zionists.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You'd be wrong, because that's the definition of "the lesser of two evils." It wouldn't be called lesser evil if it was an equal amount of evil. That's the difference: the amount of evil.
And Biden is proving to be as evil, if not more evil.

Why say that they're the same, and then immediately prove the opposite by saying "Biden is doing some good"? What good things has Trump done for Muslims in America that makes you think that Biden and Trump are the same?
Some good but still not good enough to gloss over the fact that he's helping Israel commit genocide, encouraging Islamophobia, lying, and not putting enough effort in carrying out his promises to help the people that he promised to help.

Those views aren't what make me call you a far-left extremist. It's the Hamas support and calling for the obliteration of Israel and the murder of Zionists.

Those views are why conservatives hate liberals and left wings and attack us all the time, and that's what's extremely frustrating. And now liberals seem to be exposing themselves trying to get the left and Muslims to support Biden. "We don't give a shit about Biden AIDING a genocide and causing wars in the Middle East, we want him to win so the rights lost under his administration doesn't get even more lost under Trump!"

And as I said, Hamas are a resistance group, condemning them for defending Palestinians is ridiculous, because unlike IOF they were created due to violence, not to create violence. It's a country, ending a genocidal country isn't evil. Kick out Zionists, give Palestinians their land back, and hope that Palestinians can live peacefully with formerly Israeli Jews who aren't Zionists.

It's actually surprising more Jews and Christians haven't spoken up for Palestine given Palestine's history, and the fact that there are Palestinian Jews and Christians.

Yes, which is why I do not want Trump in office, and why I voted for Clinton and Biden despite not supporting them.

Why Biden's Zionism and USA funneling money to Israel affect Americans.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States

Some good but still not good enough to gloss over the fact that he's helping Israel commit genocide, encouraging Islamophobia, lying, and not putting enough effort in carrying out his promises to help the people that he promised to help.
What good has Trump done for Palestinians, or Muslims in general?

Those views are why conservatives hate liberals and left wings and attack us all the time, and that's what's extremely frustrating. And now liberals seem to be exposing themselves trying to get the left and Muslims to support Biden. "We don't give a shit about Biden AIDING a genocide and causing wars in the Middle East, we want him to win so the rights lost under his administration doesn't get even more lost under Trump!"
"Exposing themselves". Do you think it's new information that Americans generally don't give a shit about what's happening on the other side of the planet? That's not new information, we just have to say it loudly now because leftists think they can scare us into caring by threatening a second Trump presidency. And I only want Muslims to vote Biden because it's in their best interest. They have two potential presidential candidates. Both are Zionists. One of them appeals to the voter base that hates them. It's self-preservation to vote Biden. It's just a smart decision.

And as I said, Hamas are a resistance group, condemning them for defending Palestinians is ridiculous, because unlike IOF they were created due to violence, not to create violence. It's a country, ending a genocidal country isn't evil. Kick out Zionists, give Palestinians their land back, and hope that Palestinians can live peacefully with formerly Israeli Jews who aren't Zionists.
If I think you're a radical extremist for defending terrorists, you don't change my mind by further defending terrorists. You don't want to be called an extremist? Stop being extreme.

And don't forget that the majority of Israelis are Zionists. If you want the majority of a country dead, what would you call that? Starts with a "G". It's been your favorite word for the past half a year...

It's actually surprising more Jews and Christians haven't spoken up for Palestine given Palestine's history, and the fact that there are Palestinian Jews and Christians.
Yes, which is why I do not want Trump in office, and why I voted for Clinton and Biden despite not supporting them.
It's not surprising to me at all. Normal people can't excuse October 7th. And if you don't want Trump in office, do the right thing.