Hangout - Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

How do you prefer the Spoiler/Chapter thread set-up?

• Different threads for each spoiler/chapter (current set up)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 2 constant threads (1 for spoiler, 1 for chapter) to allow for continued discussion

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (suggest in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Those priests we suspect when we first met them, wonder if they're in league with Kye-sook?

I love the Tae-woo and Hak moments :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
http://mangafox.me/manga/akatsuki_no_yona/v24/c143/1.html
Chapter 143.
Shin-Ah using his power :wtf

The dragons will probably intercept the arrows. Doubt Kouren dies. That was pretty epic from Neguro.

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Seems like the Five Stars are starting to deliver, they might be no Hak, Dragons, or Kouka general level, but their determination is great, looks fiercer than that of Lily´s bodyguards, I had feeling the only way they would get wounded would be by either a surprise attack or by having a prolonged fight with the Kouka powerhouses, guess surprise attack it is.

Linali

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Ahh, this scene:

I could watch it forever. Finally justice for this psycho brat :kukuku He could be Kouren's shield instead of Neguro. But there's still a hope for him to die :blush
New chapter (144): http://mangafox.me/manga/akatsuki_no_yona/v24/c144/1.html
I love the cover, both princesses and Five Stars in peaceful scene. It'd be great, if it was foreshadowing, but unfortunately, not for Neguro anymore. And thanks to whom? Mizari ofc. Someone just kill this idiot already :wall

But MVP of the chapter was Shin-ah - this badass entrance and this power! He came back to his senses pretty fast, when he'll master this power he can become the strongest of the 4 dragons. I wonder, where is Ki-ja. I hope he's fine :worrybunny

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Mizari looks like he'll get redeemed now :derp got saved by Neguro which was unreal. He was basically dead and threw Mizari several metres away from arrows.

Shin-Ah's power is my favourite of the dragons :nod

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Lol that's how it looks though :fan Kouren created this monster so she'll take responsibility for her mistake... is what I believe will happen.

He is repulsive, kinda reminds me of Hiyou.

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hiyou is nowhere near this brat, I agree he was brutal and callous, but at least he spared us psycho faces from worst nightmares :errr

Aonori

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Mizari has some problems, I bet he got his family killed back in the Kouka invasion time and let the hate get the best of him, he´s just too edgy, though he gladly puts his and others own safety in peril for getting shit done, I liked him more when he was using his head and thought about trying to find a way to take the dragons powers and use them himself, yes he was dicking around hurting Kouren´s own men, but at least he did it to prove a important point and try to give some advice to Kouren, edgy or not at least he was using his head, now he´s just being stupid dicking around and wasting himself, pathetically lol, lets himself get shot with a arrow while holding his hands on the bars of the cell and then goes on to monologue to a full of arrows Neguro? Truly a disgrace, physically and mentally weakest of all of the Five Stars and the worst part is he had potential, to be more dangerous and relevant in this arc.

Last edited:

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
24 volume cover:
Author said on Tweeter, that originally other characters were supposed to appear on front cover, but she draw them on back cover instead. My bets are on Kouren and remaining three of 5 Stars, as Tao, Vold and Algira got 23th cover.
Also, Sei kingdom arc will be released as drama CD :)
My predictions were wrong, it's not Kouren but Wind Tribe guys (Han-Dae :swoon).

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Nice cover, can't go wrong with Tae-Woo & Hen-Dae.

It could've been a Mizari cover...

Sei arc was awesome too btw, so I'm hoping for a nice adaptation. Especially the scene where Lily is rescued :kreygasm

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I was hoping to see Kouren, Neguro, Yotaka and Mizari (but him only a bit :hmph) in color too, but I like these covers. Yona looks so powerful and Tae-Woo and other, even though ready to battle, give me somehow chilling vibe + this blue sky in the background... Just the Wind Tribe :XD

Sei arc was awesome too btw, so I'm hoping for a nice adaptation. Especially the scene where Lily is rescued :kreygasm
And I'm waiting for 2nd season of anime :emocat

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
The first season ended around the same time Zeno got recruited, so there's more than enough material. Would love to see the scene where Hak meets Soo-Won again (ch 90-91)

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
The first season ended around the same time Zeno got recruited, so there's more than enough material. Would love to see the scene where Hak meets Soo-Won again (ch 90-91)
Yes, please :wtf
And I would love to see scene, where Hak throws bombs at Mundok and Han-Dae :XD

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
And I would love to see scene, where Hak throws bombs at Mundok and Han-Dae :XD
Yea that'd be funny, I like how Hak asks Hen-Dae what they're doing there... "those are all my lines" xD

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
The person who did those spoilers called them sloppy... lol wonder what would be a good version.

Shin-Ah collapsing is understandable, all the dragons would be weakened being that far from Hiryuu castle.

Just as this person (Mizuho Kusanagi) said chapter seems pretty deep with Kouren/Yona/Tao.

Tae-woo coming into it at the end is hype. Yotaka just standing there after getting stabbed... some of these 5 stars are tough.

Also Tao as a potential queen for Soo-Won? Please, that's for Lily.

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Soo-Won and Lily? I don't see that, he's at his 20s, not late 30s, so not her type :XD As for Tao... I don't see it too, she looks like a child even though she's adult, that would be as creepy as Mavis x Zeref (I can't believe that I used to like this ship :darn). Kouren is out of a question is this case, she hates Soo-Won. Nevermind, these are all Gobi's plans. He thought, he can control Tao, now he thinks, he can control Soo-Won too? Poor guy :3c

Aonori

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Lol these are nothing more than dream ships for tactical purposes Soo-Woon would definitely rather marry with more powerful royal houses in the Kai Empire or if he wanted to make good use of powerhouse dragons with Yona (and he clearly stated he didnt want to have their power), consideering his actions he wont be selling himself short in any marriage with Lily or Tao, but of course for their respective houses it would be great if they were just married off with Soo-woon, lesser nobles marrying the king lol (and I know Xing is like a small country so Tao and Kouren should technically be royals but clearly hold very much less power as royals with the constant lesser noble threat. Seriously Gobi has got some big balls to try and scheme that when Soo-woon has a ally like Kye-sook really big ones, lets hope they dont get cut off soon enough...:teehee

Last edited: