ショボ━━━━(´・ω・`)━━━━ン | Page 35 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

ショボ━━━━(´・ω・`)━━━━ン

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Is it just me or is your sig img broken Haku?

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
It is broken, since it was just cached data, and I can't upload it with GIF extension now, I think.

Have to upload the image to somewhere and upload a non-GIF version here, perhaps.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Done this time, I think.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
New Zyra main incoming :pogchamp

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
I love how Hank is all about ?? and ??? in that screenshot. Holy.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thanks again for all your help Utsu, thanks to that we had a trip with (almost) no problems :hi5 I got you a few small presents as well, though I still need to organize all the stuff I bought lol. Gonna show you some pics sometime and you tell me if you want them, I hope I bought something good for you XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What do you say? XD Won't unpack the poster, so that it doesn't get damaged in the slightest, hopefully (but I believe the Garden of Avalon picture is on there).

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What do you say? XD Won't unpack the poster, so that it doesn't get damaged in the slightest, hopefully (but I believe the Garden of Avalon picture is on there).
Wow I'm moved, they are really really cute. Thank you for the Sabers :wtf I'll pass up the poster, though you'd have to kill me before I say I'm not a fan of them, I don't really have a safe place to display them (strange thing to say as a British but I do get a lot of sunlight...)

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Glad you like them :zomg I bought both at the Niigata Fate museum btw, so I felt like I had to get something for you there. The ufotable cafe sadly wanted me to fill out a form to reserve the Avalon/Saber Shikishi combo, so I could only buy the regular Garden of Avalon I saw at a store in Akiba :( It even was the very last copy, so I think I was quite lucky. And don't really have space to for the poster either, so you're more than free to have it if you want it (though I guess I would need a big box for that one lol).

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Glad you like them :zomg I bought both at the Niigata Fate museum btw, so I felt like I had to get something for you there. The ufotable cafe sadly wanted me to fill out a form to reserve the Avalon/Saber Shikishi combo, so I could only buy the regular Garden of Avalon I saw at a store in Akiba :( It even was the very last copy, so I think I was quite lucky. And don't really have space to for the poster either, so you're more than free to have it if you want it (though I guess I would need a big box for that one lol).
Is the Cafe the one where reservation is supposedly necessary for a few days in specific? So you did visit it after all?
Anyways, glad to hear the trip was an overall success, I do wonder what it was that made you say " 'almost' no problem" :p
I definitely don't mind either way, I also think the poster could be a hassle to send so only if it doesn't inconvenient you ^^

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is the Cafe the one where reservation is supposedly necessary for a few days in specific? So you did visit it after all?
Anyways, glad to hear the trip was an overall success, I do wonder what it was that made you say " 'almost' no problem" :p
I definitely don't mind either way, I also think the poster could be a hassle to send so only if it doesn't inconvenient you ^^
Yeah that's the one. We went there on another day and this one dude working there quickly and kindly "pushed" us outside and gave us a card where we had to write down a name for a reservation on that day (we arrived there at 1PM and got a reservation at 7PM :XD), so it worked out in the end. Was hilarious though, the staff knew almost 0 english and the card for ordering drinks and food was written in kana... :lmao So we ordered on a completely wild guess though lol, but in the end we both got something we liked, so we were pretty lucky I guess. Quite the fun experience, we had exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes we could spent there. Lots of ufotable and Fate merch was lying around, a big screen was always showing PVs and whatnot from ufotable and we heard some cool God Eater music :D Just the male employeer was kinda weird and not all too friendly, for a japanese at least.
The almost no problem part is related to our trip to Sadogashima. We missed the ship leaving for there because I trusted Sky a little bit too much and got off when he said "Hey it's saying XXX right there, we need to get out I think". Ofc it turned out that it was one station too early lol. Sky and me almost got in a little fight over it, because I was pretty upset (we lost two hours on the island thanks to that, reducing our time there to.... 4 hours or something I believe). I did calm down after a while though, and Sky did too after he could drive the car on Sadogashima haha. Not really that much of a big deal in the end, but I think that was the closest to a real fight we've ever been xD

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text! A bit busy atm with multiple stuff, just letting you know that I didn't forget about sending you that stuff, just need some more time.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah that's the one. We went there on another day and this one dude working there quickly and kindly "pushed" us outside and gave us a card where we had to write down a name for a reservation on that day (we arrived there at 1PM and got a reservation at 7PM :XD), so it worked out in the end. Was hilarious though, the staff knew almost 0 english and the card for ordering drinks and food was written in kana... :lmao So we ordered on a completely wild guess though lol, but in the end we both got something we liked, so we were pretty lucky I guess. Quite the fun experience, we had exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes we could spent there. Lots of ufotable and Fate merch was lying around, a big screen was always showing PVs and whatnot from ufotable and we heard some cool God Eater music :D Just the male employeer was kinda weird and not all too friendly, for a japanese at least.
The almost no problem part is related to our trip to Sadogashima. We missed the ship leaving for there because I trusted Sky a little bit too much and got off when he said "Hey it's saying XXX right there, we need to get out I think". Ofc it turned out that it was one station too early lol. Sky and me almost got in a little fight over it, because I was pretty upset (we lost two hours on the island thanks to that, reducing our time there to.... 4 hours or something I believe). I did calm down after a while though, and Sky did too after he could drive the car on Sadogashima haha. Not really that much of a big deal in the end, but I think that was the closest to a real fight we've ever been xD

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text! A bit busy atm with multiple stuff, just letting you know that I didn't forget about sending you that stuff, just need some more time.
Hehe, that's sweet, really glad to hear things worked out in the end, brought a smile to my face xD (Also, time to learn some kana maybe?! Although I doubt you'd run into food you dislike really...?) The guy working at the cafe was perhaps just shy around foreigners lol. Were there many foreigners around at this time the places you visited? By places I'm assuming they're anime-related.

Also it's no problem at all, only when you find it convenient!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Got a nice taster of 22353 plants out all at once on URF mode. Think I'm gonna enjoy that a lot. :utsunegamer
wat.....
hyperbole nvm xdddd

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

op.gg atm
Congrats Hank!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like it?

The 4-Seasons Ultimate skin you were talking about would have been better though.