| Page 107 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

• Gildarts & Zeref

• Acnologia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Those two tracks are great, added them already in my playlist. :nod Not sure if you know it, but I rate Classroom of the Elite extremely high. Definitely a 9/10 for me. The MC is super cool.

I won't watch the new season of Re Zero and Yahari anytime soon. As you said, I want to rewatch the previous season(s) to refresh my memory, but couldn't even start as of yet. Currently, other RL stuff are occupying my free time. But I will have more free time beginning CW30, so that is where I'm looking forward to. Happy to hear that you enjoyed the first episode of Yahari. That means I will like it with almost 100% certainty. ; )
Yeah, I remember you liking Classroom of the Elite quite a bit... Almost sounds like you're actually making a recommendation :teehee In any case, definitely a series I'll keep in mind. Heard the LN it's based on is considered good, too.
And glad you like the tracks ofc :blush

"CW30" lol... Oh, okay. Then I'll patiently wait until you've rewatched them. I sorta forgot when I mentioned this (:XD) but I would also watch the second Re:Zero OVA (Hyouketsu no Kizuna) because I think it gives some much-needed insight into Emilia and Puck, which from the looks of it probably will be sorta important in this new season.
Last but not least, hang in there!

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I havent even listened to the other songs in the album :lmao

hmmm maybe try Violeta? :hmm have you listened to it?

wait, will be back
Ahmaaaaaad!!!!! I think I'm slowly drowning into the K/J-Pop world. :XD

Currently listening to:
  • IZ*ONE - Secret Story of the Swan
  • IZ*ONE - La Vie en Rose
  • IZ*ONE - Violeta
  • BLACKPINK - How You Like That
  • TWICE - MORE & MORE
What have you done to me? :lmao

Almost sounds like you're actually making a recommendation :teehee
Let's not go there. :pls

Oh, okay. Then I'll patiently wait until you've rewatched them. I sorta forgot when I mentioned this (:XD) but I would also watch the second Re:Zero OVA (Hyouketsu no Kizuna) because I think it gives some much-needed insight into Emilia and Puck, which from the looks of it probably will be sorta important in this new season.
Last but not least, hang in there!
I think you are better off rewatching Yahari yourself. If things stay the same as they are, I won't finish anything anytime soon, lol. :fail

Thanks for the info, I will watch the Re:Zero OVA. =)

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
What a wonderful start of the day :blushbirb

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Ahmaaaaaad!!!!! I think I'm slowly drowning into the K/J-Pop world. :XD

Currently listening to:
  • IZ*ONE - Secret Story of the Swan
  • IZ*ONE - La Vie en Rose
  • IZ*ONE - Violeta
  • BLACKPINK - How You Like That
  • TWICE - MORE & MORE
What have you done to me? :lmao
eh? eh? nani nani? how come? :XD actually didnt intend to but glad you are :lmao

that's kinda nice playlist :nod SAKURAAAAAAAA :arf :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

• Hug

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think you are better off rewatching Yahari yourself. If things stay the same as they are, I won't finish anything anytime soon, lol. :fail

Thanks for the info, I will watch the Re:Zero OVA. =)
You're up to date with Yahari, now, right? How are you liking it?
And, how did you enjoy the OVA? I thought it wasn't half-bad.

Also, I thought you might like this. Found it by pure chance thanks to a Luigi meme :XD

• Hug

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
You're up to date with Yahari, now, right? How are you liking it?
And, how did you enjoy the OVA? I thought it wasn't half-bad.

Also, I thought you might like this. Found it by pure chance thanks to a Luigi meme :XD

Actually, my vacation plan didn't work out as I intended. I was occupied with other stuff for the most part of the last week. I just recently finished my Re:Zero rewatch, watched the OVA, and caught up with S2. It is a good show, but I still refuse to put it on a pedestal like many others do.

The OVA was bittersweet, just a little bit too long for my taste. Wished they had revealed more about Puck's backstory to be honest. I don't think the OVA is really necessary to watch though. Even without a flashback in the anime, their relationship never felt superficial to me. This is actually a compliment towards the anime. For Emilia or Puck fans definitely worth the watch, for all others mostly nice to have.

About Yahari… no, I haven't caught up, and won't be able to do so for quite some time. There is no legal way to watch S3 for me. Hence, I put my rewatch on hold. I either have to wait for the S3 Blu-Ray release or for a streaming site to get the license for Germany. You have no idea how much this actually frustrates me. =/

Dope track! :zomg

Never thought this Luigi reveal would make such a fuss on the web, haha. I mean, it is cool and all, but the people are almost going crazy about it. :lmao

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
happy eid al adha, bruder :hug

• Hug

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Eid al-Adha, Ahmad-kun!!! Have wholesome feast days with your family and friends! <3

Is Hashirama splashing Madara with water in your signature? :lmao

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
any plan for adha?

yes, this is the original pic

so lovey dovey arent they :lmao

• Hug

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
any plan for adha?

yes, this is the original pic

so lovey dovey arent they :lmao
We just met with the inner circle of the family today, and will maybe meet again tomorrow. The same as every year, just with less people. Which I appreciate a little bit, since you don't have to visit countless of people, haha. :XD

Do you guys meet with your family/friends?

Great fanart indeed, but Tobirama is the best! <3

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
We just met with the inner circle of the family today, and will maybe meet again tomorrow. The same as every year, just with less people. Which I appreciate a little bit, since you don't have to visit countless of people, haha. :XD

Do you guys meet with your family/friends?

Great fanart indeed, but Tobirama is the best! <3
ah thats so nice ❤

since the outbreak is still ongoing, we dont =( special for this year only, we didnt meet up on Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha days :worrybunny pray for the best for next year 🙏

:nod
I found so many amazing fanarts on twitter. have downloaded them. all of them are avi&sig material haha. I plan on hunting more Tobirama fanarts on deviantart, pixiv, pinterest, and tumblr 😎

• Hug

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Pretty sure i never visited this thread before, idk why i got notifications, Maybe from the scavenger event, Randomly visited maybe