Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 618 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 618 Spoilers & Discussion

Kenneth Latorre

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
"Is the gap between towerborns and irregulars not that Big?"

*luslec being top 15 in the tower*

I dont understand some of yall here honestly. How many towerborns are luslec? There are only 2 or 3 towerborns who rival irregulars in rank.

How does that translate to the gap between irregulars and towerborns being less wide.

Thats only a testiment to the 2 or 3 being the most talentented outliers in the tower.

I see this as being no different than Enryu surpassing administrators despite the rest of the irregulars being beneath them. Just an outlier.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Your hatred of Urek is clouding your judgment bro :yodawg.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@shaheer You will be able to see for yourself...
His Fighting style is the worst thing i had seen in my life..
Your hatred of Urek is clouding your judgment bro :yodawg.
why is Urek trying so hard to be Toguro?
Talking about 20% 30% and shit

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Damn...Traum didn't even get a chance to propose lmfao

His Fighting style is the worst thing i had seen in my life.. what’s he doing trying to be this guy from NJ

why is Urek trying so hard to be Toguro?
Talking about 20% 30% and shit
Toguro is based as fuck. Its a good thing.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

I dont understand some of yall here honestly. How many towerborns are luslec? There are only 2 or 3 towerborns who rival irregulars in rank.

How does that translate to the gap between irregulars and towerborns being less wide.

Thats only a testiment to the 2 or 3 being the most talentented outliers in the tower.

I see this as being no different than Enryu surpassing administrators despite the rest of the irregulars being beneath them. Just an outlier.
Zahard lied to everybody making them think they are superior beings when everything they have was given by admins and the master of the workshop..

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Zahard lied to everybody making them think they are superior beings when everything they have was given by admins and the master of the workshop..
Not all given from other like fighting experience, based position on tower, gustang's invention (not all from workshop), and a chance who anyone accepted by them can goes up the tower even they are stopped at this point.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Luslec before Hon

Luslec after Hon
Whats interesting to me is i assumed he was blind in the purple eye. Now seeing the throwback, did he possibly fuse with someone else or take V’s eye, like madara

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Whats interesting to me is i assumed he was blind in the purple eye. Now seeing the throwback, did he possibly fuse with someone else or take V’s eye, like madara
Fused with daddy V

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Not all given from other like fighting experience, based position on tower, gustang's invention (not all from workshop), and a chance who anyone accepted by them can goes up the tower even they are stopped at this point.
Even shiwonryu was given to them
Who you think create the “gods of guardian”
And the pot.

If you remove all the weapons made by Workshop master, all the hacks they obtained from Admins contracts, they will be like any other high ranker in TOG they received all that bc the tower was meant to outsiders to pass test and trials in order
To produce a new Axis which they failed to do..

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum was the youngest in the crew! Basically a kid in middle school who was in love with a girl in high school! Everyone besides him knew it was not going to work out LOL! Dude never recovered from his 1st heartbreak
The thing is she loved him first

Mohah

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Some people talk about the "30%" (or 35%) thing thing as if Luslec was going all out! No he wasn't. Urek would win in a must-win situation, but (imo) it wouldn't be anything less that a high diff.
------
I would guess this flash back version of Luslec was lot weaker than the current one.
+ Judging by his face, something like fusion (or maybe curse?) seems to be quite possible.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
And the pot.

If you remove all the weapons made by Workshop master, all the hacks they obtained from Admins contracts, they will be like any other high ranker in TOG they received all that bc the tower was meant to outsiders to pass test and trials in order
Even baam with the help of eduan data can make it draw versus zahard data tho, we don't know how history of this "shinwonryu" so I hold my judge about it, it can be one of GW can do that and the one who archive it cannot teach to anyone so anyone but that one person cannot make that as we can see on baam case and workshop research about it so now all of GW can learn it.

The pot too we don't know the history of the pot, as we can witness eduan can make his own pot isn't? It can be workshop made that pot based on eduan who can make it, because we know only irregular that can do "revolution".

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Some people talk about the "30%" (or 35%) thing thing as if Luslec was going all out! No he wasn't. Urek would win in a must-win situation, but (imo) it wouldn't be anything less that a high diff.
------
I would guess this flash back version of Luslec was lot weaker than the current one.
+ Judging by his face, something like fusion (or maybe curse?) seems to be quite possible.
We have seen all possible answers... We know he wasn't going all out, but between someone who used 35% of Shinsoo Reinforcement on a single arm and one named technique and one who used a transformation and many powerful, intricate spells, it's clear who was trying harder.

Luslec being weaker in this flashback doesn't really matter. The FHs are also younger.

Even baam without help of eduan data cannot win versus zahard data tho, we don't know how history of this "shinwonryu" so I hold my judge about it, it can be one of GW can do that and the one who archive it cannot teach to anyone so anyone but that one person cannot make that as we can see on baam case and workshop research about it so now all of GW can learn it.

The pot too we don't know the history of the pot, as we can witness eduan can make his own pot isn't? It can be workshop made that pot based on eduan who can make it, because we know only irregular that can do "revolution".
The Hell Train was made so that the GWs could unlock their potential. Baam needs Data Eduan to teach him because he had no experience and his fight with Data Zahard ended in a draw.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The Hell Train was made so that the GWs could unlock their potential. Baam needs Data Eduan to teach him because he had no experience and his fight with Data Zahard ended in a draw.
I forget about that yeah it one of function of hell train, but as we know there is no way they climb if not by admin test so it can be they first, they conquer the floor by admin test til where the floor of last station is and as they think they still feel lack to conquer next floor, they make hell train to really unlock their potential?

Oh yeah they are draw I forgot.

Last edited:

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
And the pot.

As Jinsung and Ryu both mentioned, what's really important isn't what they have or where it came from, but that they are able to wield it.

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone

being non biased has long left this part of the website, also members here like to assume headcanon is true. it is what it is unfortunately.

TudyMNX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Do Eduan and Hon already have adult children by this point ? thats not how i imagined the timeline. I always expected V and Arlene to be the first that got down to business making bam the senior of everyone born in the 10 families. Now i wonder who the oldest is. Hope is not one of the 4 that accompany Hon and Eduan here. Especially not wide guy

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why does it matter who had children 1st?!?! 2 chapters ago Traum mentioned the princess selection, so that would mean that princesses from GW families already exist!!! Y’all need to stop being weird!!!

Jacinto Pinto

Reaction score
Country
North Korea
long chapter, finally luslec appears to make things interesting

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So was Mollic

Luslec is a towerborn

Urek is an irregular.

Him being a clown who can't even win the entire circus is deplorable.
He's almost as old as the FH, literally conquered the Tower with the 13 GW trained with the 13 GW, has more resources, better weaponry and experience yet he couldn't deal with a guy mostly using one arm

Baam is also an Irregular as is Rachel

Because the circus ran away
[/QUOTE]

- Irregular

- Entered the tower behind a axis (Phanta)

- Irregular

- Climbed the tower in 50 years

- Irregular

- Tied with Arie Hon before being a ranker

- He don't need shinwonryuu because supposedly stronger without it.

So... did I say irregular?

Clownmerei is humiliated by everyone and you guys don't complain. then just because Urek is a clown you also make countless excuses.

Just deal with it.