Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The thing eduan noted at the time was the light shown when rak used his ability. And after that folk have been surprised at rak simply being able to control the environment. The element or shape are probably not particularly unique but rather the way in which rak manipulates rocks. I am not sure of how what rak does would be different from someone else who has the ability to manipulate rocks. I've speculated that conventionally rankers can't control the elements around them but that sounds strange considering shinsoo combat is based around gathering shinsoo from the environment..

evankhel has been shown covered in flames at times but it doesn't seem like a flame armor. I am guessing rocks are simply good defensively rather than this being the default form of native powers.
Rak’s rocks have not glown since HF! Dumas only identified that he was an ancient after creating the arm extension! Everyone was watching the events at the Nest, where he created a rock bunker to protect him and Hockney from the explosion and no one identified him as an ancient then!!! EVK has never been covered in fire, only her ancient!!!

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Rak’s rocks have not glown since HF! Dumas only identified that he was an ancient after creating the arm extension! Everyone was watching the events at the Nest, where he created a rock bunker to protect him and Hockney from the explosion and no one identified him as an ancient then!!! EVK has never been covered in fire, only her ancient!!!
Yeah ranker/high ranker can do that so some regular make element from shinshu is common the different is to attach the element to the whole body and make some weapon looks alike from attach element they wear is only exclusive from native one and maybe only people who live from before genesis may know it.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Not sure if anyone noticed the "smaller" details, but Dumas has (most of) Gustang's face. My guess is that all the head librarians, since they're all technically "part" of Gustang, look similar.

.... That said, Bam does NOT have unlimited power. Leviathan (who gets his power from Traumerei's anger) is not unlimited power, the 1st &2nd thorn fragments are not unlimited power (not even an S class weapon while not combined), and red/blue, whose power is at least somewhat based on their host, are definitely not unlimited power. He's also a novice at spell-casting, & ALL his pickups have come from lower floors, which mean they're NOT the strongest.

They're all great powers, mind you, but without the thousands of years of battle experience that come with them, they're not as great as some other items in the tower. Jahad had Lecalicus (or whatever) before he even got to the hidden floor, so I imagine there are already many things much stronger than what Bam has on higher floors, and many (earlier) high rankers, including the FH already have them, and he's merely picking up strong items they forgot or couldn't use. Truly, with the supposed catastrophe that was Enkidu to be almost wiped out of history in less than a second by a FH just for not answering a question means something. Just because these "powerful" entities Bam is picking up are making him more powerful than any regular & many high rankers doesn't mean they are strong in the face of the top ranking characters of the tower, & the same goes for Bam (at current).

For Bam to easily overpower Dumas (and therefore an extension of Gustang himself) is unrealistic, & I think their heading right into where his real body was standing was a huge mistake. Dumas is the 3rd highest ranking of the (2nd? 3rd?) weakest family in the tower. He might be in the top 250, but the power scaling isn't linear: it's more exponentially curved (for my math folks). He's gonna need a situational rescue here, especially considering after he tried all his powers (including Leviathan) he was spun faster than the tires of a Challenge in a drag race. He NEEDS more training & prep. He's no Urek.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Traumerei has NO legit pieces, considering that none of them are loyal to him (including Holan), & that Dumas could've (if they'd crossed paths) mopped the floor with the rest of them, especially since his #4 & #5 ranked branch heads were burnt to a crisp by Gustang.
Dumas is not top 250. He is top 50.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It simply ranker/high ranker cannot attach the shinshu that they changing to some element like rak do, even the ruler last station, we didn't see he/she can attach his/her ice element to his/her body like rak do, or AA that he only can attach it to his weapon, rak can do both, attach the element to himself, and make spear from it, I think all of native one can do that for every element that they are control, they can attach the element to themself and make some imaginary weapon from it, they can throw it or wear it to make their attack more powerfull.

The case of yihwa I think is different from what rak do, she doesn't wear her fire, she is just on overwhelming condition that her fire coming out all over her body, same with evankhell IIRC that she cannot attach his fire to her body and make a imaginary weapon looks alike from that fire that attach to herself.
Hmmm, i am not sold on the idea. They are covered in fire but it doesn't count because it's not attached? That's some wonky logic. Aguero is able to use his element with a spear but that's not an unusual ability. It's just something that makes sense with ice.

Sure, but it is still what eduan used to identify this. For the most part odds are that most people in the tower are unable to identify an ancient. There's probably 4 hosts of ancients in total.

Iirc we saw evankhel covered in fire when she was flyinf after the last station battle.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure, but it is still what eduan used to identify this. For the most part odds are that most people in the tower are unable to identify an ancient. There's probably 4 hosts of ancients in total.

Iirc we saw evankhel covered in fire when she was flyinf after the last station battle.
Traum was watching the goings on in the Nest! And thought nothing of Rak’s abilities. He was even watching Rak use stones against Holan in the hotel too.

The only difference between then and now is that Rak created an arm extension allowing Dumas to identify that he’s an ancient!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmmm, i am not sold on the idea. They are covered in fire but it doesn't count because it's not attached? That's some wonky logic. Aguero is able to use his element with a spear but that's not an unusual ability. It's just something that makes sense with ice.
It count as attach if they can shape it as they wish, like they can make their face didn't touch by fire they used the fire seems like helm shape on their head, armor shape in body, needle shape covered their hands, they can extended the fire needle shape on their hands as long as they want and the shape of needle didn't change.

Dumas is not top 250. He is top 50.
Yeah I believe dumas is upper rank than evankhell rank before she demote because she fired as ruler.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Remember Sasuke Uchiha?

Many hated him for being the popular kid in school who excels at everything.

Now it seems AA Khun is the Mary Sue. Smart, popular, good at everything.

Many in the west hate characters like him for having these qualities.

But in the east, in asia, these types of people are more revered?

Makes for an interesting contrast, if so.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
@kkck EVK never covered in fire S2ch336

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Remember Sasuke Uchiha?

Many hated him for being the popular kid in school who excels at everything.

Now it seems AA Khun is the Mary Sue. Smart, popular, good at everything.

Many in the west hate characters like him for having these qualities.

But in the east, in asia, these types of people are more revered?

Makes for an interesting contrast, if so.
Popular?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
@kkck EVK never covered in fire S2ch336

Half covered fire in this chap, as my concept of attach is different, I didn't see that is problem with that covered.

If evankhell can shape that fire on his feet like some shoes's armor and lauched the fire straight line shape looks, then that will be problem for my theory.

When he died in season two, the wish of AA to wake up is got top comment on webtoon eng.

And you can see too on twitter siu account when he draw AA the pics got more likes than other.

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Afaik only baam who collect the pieces from who he defeated, and traum just see hollan got king piece to make sure that hollan is his real king piece, didn't take it from hollan, and traum needs defend hollan as he command hollan to follow him.

Yeah we can wait when the game ends how this conclude afterall the rules make reader confused.
If Hollan die, the piece would not count even if Traum carry it, so Traum still need to protect Hollan.

Baam taking the pieces from Rashut and Wiwi + Traum letting Hollan carry the piece could indicate that the piece must be carried by their corresponding owner in order to be counted.

It could also means Rashut is alive as Baam think it is necessary to get her piece.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
If Hollan die, the piece would not count even if Traum carry it, so Traum still need to protect Hollan.

Baam taking the pieces from Rashut and Wiwi + Traum letting Hollan carry the piece could indicate that the piece must be carried by their corresponding owner in order to be counted.

It could also means Rashut is alive as Baam think it is necessary to get her piece.
If gustang catch hollan and traum carry the king piece, then gustang cannot stole the king piece and traum cannot stole hollan from gustang til they meet on arena, what we count about that case?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States

Half covered fire in this chap, as my concept of attach is different, I didn't see that is problem with that covered.

If evankhell can shape that fire on his feet like some shoes's armor and lauched the fire straight line shape looks, then that will be problem for my theory.
Pretty sure the fire is acting as a boost to accelerate her flight speed! Just like how winged characters don’t use wings to fly just for acceleration

Also y’all have to remember EVK is a fire user and that is fire behind her flight! She was not using her primeval flame LOL
--- Double Post Merged, ---

EVK has a limit to how long and much of the primeval flame she can use.

EVK wishes she could use her primeval flame the way Yihwa is in S2ch177!!! As you can see Yihwa is covered in primeval flame here!!!

Berserker Yihwa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> berserk alligator

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
If gustang catch hollan and traum carry the king piece, then gustang cannot stole the king piece and traum cannot stole hollan from gustang til they meet on arena, what we count about that case?
I believe they can play chess together if Traum can give the king piece back to Hollan at the arena before the time is up, otherwise, game over for Traum.

But...
Do you mean Gustang bring Hollan to the arena? What for? Why don't he just kill Hollan so it is automatically game over for Traum?

Inheritor of some part of ancient power > an ancient itself?
🤔

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I believe they can play chess together if Traum can give the king piece back to Hollan at the arena before the time is up, otherwise, game over for Traum.

But...
Do you mean Gustang bring Hollan to the arena? What for? Why don't he just kill Hollan so it is automatically game over for Traum?
How that is game over for traum he got king piece? And there's no way traum give back the king piece to hollan if hollan still on gustang's hand, why would traum give the king piece that piece he needs, to hollan that on gustang's hand?

There is always the case that rarily happen but still can happen, if that is happen how rule can apply to it if that happen must count.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Privileged, popular, upper class kids.

Descended from aristocrats or royal bloodlines(Uchiha / Khun).

Who have doors open to them and opportunities thrown at them.

Most will never know about.

Hence the jealousy & envy?
Bro AA is not even a Khun he was exiled from his family he is now a bastard son i don’t think he is popular.

When he died in season two, the wish of AA to wake up is got top comment on webtoon eng.

And you can see too on twitter siu account when he draw AA the pics got more likes than other.
You also can see that nobody likes him anymore.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I believe AA hater is minority as the character, if there some people part on majority hate AA I believe some people that part of majority don't hate AA as a character, they hate how SIU handle the regulars that close to baam on current story, they think there's better way to handle the regulars that close to baam not like the way current story unfold.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Pretty sure the fire is acting as a boost to accelerate her flight speed! Just like how winged characters don’t use wings to fly just for acceleration

Also y’all have to remember EVK is a fire user and that is fire behind her flight! She was not using her primeval flame LOL

EVK has a limit to how long and much of the primeval flame she can use.

EVK wishes she could use her primeval flame the way Yihwa is in S2ch177!!! As you can see Yihwa is covered in primeval flame here!!!

Yihwa bloodline makes her a better flame user and talent she is clearly destined to be stronger than EVK
Yasratcha confirmed this at the wall.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Bro AA is not even a Khun he was exiled from his family he is now a bastard son i don’t think he is popular.

Exiled Khun.

Is still Khun.

Anyways.

Plz don't make me defend this envy & jealousy silliness.

That I never was a part of.