Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Both is the same attack from baam, we never see a case that different shinwonryu collide, if all creature collide with shinwonryu baam do you think is just gonna cancle one another out?
We did see shinwonryu collide Cosmos(Data Z) and Stardust(Bam). Both cancelled one another out!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My interpretation of that scene is that it was simply something which triggered for him as well. As I said, what tiara does is not a technique or a skill. It's weird stuff she writes and becomes reality.
Augusgus LOL?!?! Drawing is clearly an ability and it’s what the PB’s do!!!

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Traum lost 4 chess pieces.
Gustang lost 2 chess, if AA cannot survive and rescue rak or even 3 if baam cannot goes to arena after fight with dumas within 2 hours.
16 pieces both have.
Gustang's pieces:
AA (pawn) for now out of commission
Rak (rook) for now out of commission
Baam (queen)
Androssi (king)
Tiara (bishop/knight(?))
??????/dumas (knight/bishop(?))

Traum's pieces:
Hollan (king)
Goruro (bishop)
Wiwi (rook) out of commission
Rasht (queen/pawn?) out commission
Tump (knight) out of commission
Ju (pawn/queen?) out of commission

If I take what I see I think there is no need all of 16 pieces represent in one person per pieces.

Traum now only got king as his piece, gustang seems like got more pieces.
Didn't Rak already throw away his chess piece?

Isn't Goruro part of Gustang Team?

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
We did see shinwonryu collide Cosmos(Data Z) and Stardust(Bam). Both cancelled one another out!!!
Nope stardust is collide with leviathan (lecalicus's third form), yes cosmos collide with shinwonryu but not cancelled one another out, the shinwonryu baam has win.

Didn't Rak already throw away his chess piece?

Isn't Goruro part of Gustang Team?
Yeah I'm wrong one of bishop in traum's pieces we don't know, and I don't think just rak throw away his chess piece as a count of steal or die that make him lost his pieces.

Traum lost 4 chess pieces.
Gustang lost 2 chess, if AA cannot survive and rescue rak or even 3 if baam cannot goes to arena after fight with dumas within 2 hours.
16 pieces both have.
Gustang's pieces:
AA (pawn) for now out of commission
Rak (rook) for now out of commission
Baam (queen)
Androssi (king)
Tiara (knight)
Goruro(bishop)

Traum's pieces:
Hollan (king)
??????? (bishop/pawn/queen)
Wiwi (rook) out of commission
Rasht (queen/pawn/bishop) out commission
Tump (knight) out of commission
Ju (pawn/queen/bishop) out of commission

If I take what I see I think there is no need all of 16 pieces represent in one person per pieces.

Traum now only got king as his piece, gustang seems like got more pieces.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Gustang elbow?

Gustang nightmares ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gustang shadow?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yeah I'm wrong one of bishop in traum's pieces we don't know, and I don't think just rak throw away his chess piece as a count of steal or die that make him lost his pieces.
Isn't the rule of the game is to bring the chess piece to the match location? Doesn't that means that piece need to be picked up somehow?

Gustang elbow?

Gustang nightmares ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gustang shadow?
Curiosity? He wanted to try to fight Traum, didn't he?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Isn't the rule of the game is to bring the chess piece to the match location? Doesn't that means that piece need to be picked up somehow?
I take the player represent the chess pieces is even the player lost the real chess pieces his/her represent, the player still represent his/her chess pieces even the real pieces they got lost, so if my take is right, stole chess pieces is mean you stole the person who represent as his/her chess pieces, and kill chess pieces is mean you kill the person who represent as his/her chess pieces.

So bring the pieces is mean bring the person who represent the chess pieces to the match location.

That's my take.

sayan pal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I take the player represent the chess pieces is even the player lost the real chess pieces his/her represent, the player still represent his/her chess pieces even the real pieces they got lost, so if my take is right, stole chess pieces is mean you stole the person who represent as his/her chess pieces, and kill chess pieces is mean you kill the person who represent as his/her chess pieces.

So bring the pieces is mean bring the person who represent the chess pieces to the match location.

That's my take.
IF the translation is correct, they have to bring the chess piece. But I'm not really sure about the translation, it was said that the chess piece will disappear when its bearer die but Dumas can still see Thump's chess piece even after the latter die.

Having said that, the fact that Baam think he need to secure Rashut's and Wiwi's chess pieces after they were defeated indicate that the chess piece matter.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
IF the translation is correct, they have to bring the chess piece. But I'm not really sure about the translation, it was said that the chess piece will disappear when its bearer die but Dumas can still see Thump's chess piece even after the latter die.

Having said that, the fact that Baam think he need to secure Rashut's and Wiwi's chess pieces after they were defeated indicate that the chess piece matter.
Afaik only baam who collect the pieces from who he defeated, and traum just see hollan got king piece to make sure that hollan is his real king piece, didn't take it from hollan, and traum needs defend hollan as he command hollan to follow him.

Yeah we can wait when the game ends how this conclude afterall the rules make reader confused.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
no ,he 100% sure defeat

what happen to cosmic scans
He sure no.

sho87

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My interpretation of that scene is that it was simply something which triggered for him as well. As I said, what tiara does is not a technique or a skill. It's weird stuff she writes and becomes reality.
This is not confirmed, Yuri didn't realize it either, Tiara was simply so powerfully skilled she seemed alien to her using her pen to warp her power amongst yuris attacks.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So by the chapter it does look like rak got to keep some of the power he unleashed against the LPB branch head... Though it's impossible to know how much. It still doesn't look like rak is even close to releasing his full power though. As powerful as khel hellam and evankhel are I don't get the impression either of them would outright foderize a branch head. I'd think some respect would be due at least. I get the impression neither is capable of using the full power of their respective ancients... Rak's pretty much a baby and already has this capability...

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
To the administration I wasn’t offended by Sayan pal.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
This is not confirmed, Yuri didn't realize it either, Tiara was simply so powerfully skilled she seemed alien to her using her pen to warp her power amongst yuris attacks.
Tiara used her pen to endlessly and automatically replicate yuri's shinsoo blast times four. When it comes to shinsoo combat everyone in the tower is limited in terms of the amount of shinsoo they can control at a time. Even bam can't control more shinsoo than his max amount of bangs (though his loop is, welp, a loophole which he uses to pretty much hose down people with nigh unlimited shinsoo). So yuri comes in with a shinsoo blast which is at least most of what she is capable of gathering, tiara writes something and... she simply fires 4 of those bangs endlessly and effortlessly? Nearly 4 times the max amount of yuri can handle altogether? There's a reason why yuri pointed out this broke the tower's rules, she was fighting bam level nonsense.

B.Nixus3

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Curiosity? He wanted to try to fight Traum, didn't he?
He could represent courage/bravery, or even recklessness, which is CERTAINLY a trait of Gustang as well.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So by the chapter it does look like rak got to keep some of the power he unleashed against the LPB branch head... Though it's impossible to know how much. It still doesn't look like rak is even close to releasing his full power though. As powerful as khel hellam and evankhel are I don't get the impression either of them would outright foderize a branch head. I'd think some respect would be due at least. I get the impression neither is capable of using the full power of their respective ancients... Rak's pretty much a baby and already has this capability...
Yeah because rak is ancient/native one himself, I imagine if rak fate's died in future the story progress, he can comes to baam or anyone else so bam/they inherited his power and will.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah because rak is ancient/native one himself, I imagine if rak fate's died in future the story progress, he can comes to baam or anyone else so bam/they inherited his power and will.
I suppose rak could potentially become like the other ancients though I don't think that's where SIU is going for. Evankhel's elephant mentioned some unknown purpose way back in the day... The more obvious answer is that the fate in question involves rak gathering the remaining ancients and wield their power as a new giant and probably family head like existence. Back at the last station we saw rak react to evankhel's power... There's a chance that the next time rak fights and is near the other ancients they will react to him.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So on the HF, Data Eduan never reacted when Rak used the clicker and a stone shield appeared! He was amazed after seeing Rak cover his arms with stone and then called him a Native One.
Same here for Dumas, Rak became interesting once he created an extended arm with the stones!!! I guess Ancients back then could wear their abilities like armor! The only other character to do something similar was Yihwa, she was covered in fire when she went berserk!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So on the HF, Data Eduan never reacted when Rak used the clicker and a stone shield appeared! He was amazed after seeing Rak cover his arms with stone and then called him a Native One.
Same here for Dumas, Rak became interesting once he created an extended arm with the stones!!! I guess Ancients back then could wear their abilities like armor! The only other character to do something similar was Yihwa, she was covered in fire when she went berserk!
The thing eduan noted at the time was the light shown when rak used his ability. And after that folk have been surprised at rak simply being able to control the environment. The element or shape are probably not particularly unique but rather the way in which rak manipulates rocks. I am not sure of how what rak does would be different from someone else who has the ability to manipulate rocks. I've speculated that conventionally rankers can't control the elements around them but that sounds strange considering shinsoo combat is based around gathering shinsoo from the environment..

evankhel has been shown covered in flames at times but it doesn't seem like a flame armor. I am guessing rocks are simply good defensively rather than this being the default form of native powers.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The thing eduan noted at the time was the light shown when rak used his ability. And after that folk have been surprised at rak simply being able to control the environment. The element or shape are probably not particularly unique but rather the way in which rak manipulates rocks. I am not sure of how what rak does would be different from someone else who has the ability to manipulate rocks. I've speculated that conventionally rankers can't control the elements around them but that sounds strange considering shinsoo combat is based around gathering shinsoo from the environment..

evankhel has been shown covered in flames at times but it doesn't seem like a flame armor. I am guessing rocks are simply good defensively rather than this being the default form of native powers.
It simply ranker/high ranker cannot attach the shinshu that they changing to some element like rak do, even the ruler last station, we didn't see he/she can attach his/her ice element to his/her body like rak do, or AA that he only can attach it to his weapon, rak can do both, attach the element to himself, and make spear from it, I think all of native one can do that for every element that they are control, they can attach the element to themself and make some imaginary weapon from it, they can throw it or wear it to make their attack more powerfull.

The case of yihwa I think is different from what rak do, she doesn't wear her fire, she is just on overwhelming condition that her fire coming out all over her body, same with evankhell IIRC that she cannot attach his fire to her body and make a imaginary weapon looks alike from that fire that attach to herself.

Last edited: