Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

DarkDragon317

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Feels like another Baam vs White situation. Baam is going to have to dig deeper and pull out more power, he has Leviathan and the Souls on top of Revolution. It would be nice if Baam flat out loses here though and rematches Dumas later after having absorbed Traumerie's sea dragons, but I could be getting ahead of myself.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gusyang at the time said even he would struggle breaking the spell. So odds are he didn't take souls from there. He could have a stock of souls elsewhere though.
It’s just a thought, the blue hue of Dumas’ life force looks similar to the ball of souls here in S2ch257!!!

stratofortress

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
Feels like another Baam vs White situation. Baam is going to have to dig deeper and pull out more power, he has Leviathan and the Souls on top of Revolution. It would be nice if Baam flat out loses here though and rematches Dumas later after having absorbed Traumerie's sea dragons, but I could be getting ahead of myself.
Kallavan 2.0

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It’s just a thought, the blue hue of Dumas’ life force looks similar to the ball of souls here in S2ch257!!!
I just ask how dumas control his armor from his dimension?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Could the life force we see here be for all librarians or at least for both Dumas and Proust?!?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just ask how dumas control his armor from his dimension?
The 5 eyes on his forhead

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Turn out that spherical thing with thorny vines is really inside Dumas's dimension. But if that is a core/heart, why would he chose that place as the battlefield???

He’s not real lol!
He got head

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Could the life force we see here be for all librarians or at least for both Dumas and Proust?!?!

The 5 eyes on his forhead
Does the 5 eyes died too like his armor eyes died? To absurb for me, if the whole armor control is his 5 eyes, even for anima do that, in separated realms.

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
He can't control that one yet.

And yet when SiU did that, people here were screaming about how he should be dead just being in the same space as Rankers.

Ryun is such a different character to AA that I don't really see how giving him the same treatment would work.
Rankers not being God was the hardest pill for people to swallow. The main cast of characters have been in enough battlefields to atleast resists the shockwaves of fight. It doesn't have to be always about power levels.

I can see it work actually- AA coming and going from the plot. He would still be hard to write though.
Anyways, I like AA and I also want to see what SIU does with him till the end.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's not happening.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like AA knew or could sense where Dumas’ life force/core was due to their previous entanglement!!!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Baam still scared for used external transformation from levi, because I believe perhaps only that can hurt dumas high ranker body.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
In the last few panels it looks like the shinsu is accumulating to create something

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam probably defeats Dumas on his own without destroying the life force/core!!!

Idk why he doesn’t activate the ability he learned from Tiara!!!

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
ngl didnt expect Dumas to be this strong, Gustang is gonna fuck shit up. Urek will save the day somehow. Let the boy Rak live only AA needs to be scarificed. will pray SIU grows some balls and JUST DO IT, Khun as a character has no purpose anymore make him the sacrifice that BAAM needs to learn responsibility. make it his super saiyan moment for all i care the thing that pushes him over the edge but this fake out death shit is weak. i usually dont complain but this is the how manyth time? i need there to be consequences to actions how can a regular survive rankers, HIGH rankers at that. it just kills the suspence of disbelieve too much.

EDIT:

P.s.

AA is ToG's Krillin: Change my mind

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
ngl didnt expect Dumas to be this strong, Gustang is gonna fuck shit up. Urek will save the day somehow. Let the boy Rak live only AA needs to be scarificed. will pray SIU grows some balls and JUST DO IT, Khun as a character has no purpose anymore make him the sacrifice that BAAM needs to learn responsibility. make it his super saiyan moment for all i care the thing that pushes him over the edge but this fake out death shit is weak. i usually dont complain but this is the how manyth time? i need there to be consequences to actions how can a regular survive rankers, HIGH rankers at that. it just kills the suspence of disbelieve too much.

EDIT:

P.s.

AA is ToG's Krillin: Change my mind
Lmfao! Is anyone crying for Inosuke or Zenitsu to die in the most popular manga/anime going right now(Demon Slayer)

Ohh btw Krillin was brought back to life with the dragon balls LOL

puras2307

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Khun as a character has no purpose anymore make him the sacrifice that BAAM needs to learn responsibility.
khun still has plots :
he has to meet his princess sister[ i forgot her name] i think this will lead to the princess arc
and his aim is bring down khun edahn and be the next head