Games - Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I'm not, I won't.

That's not the hint. It came later, iirc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm as honest as it gets. I joked about being vanilla. It fell flat. I dropped a hint. It wasn't picked up.

And hey, no need for insults. That's just uncalled for. Forgive me, I'm rusty. Haven't played for years by now.
Seems no one remembers my epic lover play anymore. :nah
Is that related to what you’ve been hinting btw~

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
That strikes me as weird to feel the need to put a placeholder after you having previous activity and then to have it be someone who was out of the general voting sphere thus far. You wouldn't happen to be red would you Erin?
When she was active there wasn't really anyone in the voting sphere beside the two random votes Evil and I did, no?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
When she was active there wasn't really anyone in the voting sphere beside the two random votes Evil and I did, no?
When she was active most of her posts were just fluff aside from a couple of hints, one a bit useless at that. Throw in the strange timing of a 'placeholder' vote when the posts directly above her which she'd see when writing her post had votes, she'd be aware that there's at least a bit more at play.

So, while you're correct that at the time she was active it was votes for Shad and myself, to suddenly come along and throw a random vote out there has me raising an eyebrow. Not a guarantee she'll be back by the end of the phase from the sounds of it too so it's a convenient safe vote if town ended up mislynching a townie. And yes, it is day 1, but still a bit questionable imo.

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
About Xad claim about being safe on crowd, the way he worded/phrased it didn’t sound sus to me. More like he was taking a shot at other players claiming vanilla. And so far I am more sus to those claiming vanilla super early.
It’s day 1 so not much to go with

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
i like kat, asako and evil, their anti-xad attitude (xaditude if u will) i think is pro-town

xad is sus for his silly vanilla play, Sam kinda iffy over his weird questioning of Kat + backpedaling against Xad vote is kind of tryhard and also keeping himself safe sort of? shad also afk but he said he was gonna sleep at 8am? guess mans had a long night

maybe ill end up switching to sam or sth, dont have opinions on the rest yet

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Sam, it kind of feels like you’re trying a little bit too hard to make others people feel as suspicious today. I don’t know if I’m right about this, but it feels off to me.
I don’t see anything wrong with Erin’s posts so far at all (and also, the Kat-meow thing makes this feeling stronger for me).

so for now:
!votekill Sam.

That doesn’t clear my suspicions on Xadyu btw, he’s still kinda weird in my eyes - hasn’t played in a long time so maybe he’s rusty

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
About Xad claim about being safe on crowd, the way he worded/phrased it didn’t sound sus to me. More like he was taking a shot at other players claiming vanilla. And so far I am more sus to those claiming vanilla super early.
hola chud, did you offer any role hints so far? if xad isnt sus, who'd you consider suspicious/vote-worthy?

i like kat, asako and evil, their anti-xad attitude (xaditude if u will) i think is pro-town

xad is sus for his silly vanilla play, Sam kinda iffy over his weird questioning of Kat + backpedaling against Xad vote is kind of tryhard and also keeping himself safe sort of? shad also afk but he said he was gonna sleep at 8am? guess mans had a long night

actually maybe not necessary asako, her queries came later than mine and team aries i believe? her points seemed to repeat the others a bit

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
  1. Votes updated, but let me know if I missed some.
  2. Around 7 hours to go, maybe gonna be extended by an hour or 2 if I oversleep since I still gotta take care of some stressful matters.
  3. Meanwhile 6 people's votes still missing, some have even yet to post I believe, so yeah that's a thing. Will tag any low post/vote people at last hour, mainly for keeping track.
  4. Remember that you have time until the end of the Day to pick your path or change the path you picked.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Where the hell did I backpedal against the Xadyu vote? He's the one I'd lynch at this point in time. Weird and weak setup to vote me eventually tbh

Sam, it kind of feels like you’re trying a little bit too hard to make others people feel as suspicious today. I don’t know if I’m right about this, but it feels off to me.
I don’t see anything wrong with Erin’s posts so far at all (and also, the Kat-meow thing makes this feeling stronger for me).

so for now:
!votekill Sam.

That doesn’t clear my suspicions on Xadyu btw, he’s still kinda weird in my eyes - hasn’t played in a long time so maybe he’s rusty
I can see how that comes across but I'm just trying to probe for information and reactions as it's all I can do until I eventually get some progress via the paths and hopefully get a solid role to then contribute in other ways

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Back, so 3 Vanilla claims only still?

- Shad claims vanilla
- Sam says maybe we are all vanilla
- Xadyu joins the vanilla train.

All vanilla claims stop.

I challenged Sam's claim because I don't think this was a game with only vanillas.
In a normal game 2 vanillas is possible, 3 I don't think I've ever seen it, especially not in such a small game.

Xadyu lied, joked, was sarcastic, doing all the thing a town shoudn't.
Sam could have been a mafia believing the setup to be majority vanilla.

Xadyu and Sam voting each other means this will likely end with one of them lynched.
I would support sam in this case, since if Xadyu flips town, I can blame him for being rusty ^^

Let see, getting a coffee and will rejoin the discussion in 1h

wojak

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I like vanilla on my ice cream but this much vanilla on a mafia game is getting on my nerves.
And due to the mechanics, it will be super convininent for mafias to claim later. So, people wo did not claim anything so far including me, should be sus too.

Therefore, I will claim that, I'm no vanilla. With the posts so far, Evil looks town to me....but not much info about others to form an opinion.

I will go to sleep shortly and might miss rest of the day. So, I votekill Shad

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
And due to the mechanics, it will be super convininent for mafias to claim later. So, people wo did not claim anything so far including me, should be sus too.

I will go to sleep shortly and might miss rest of the day. So, I votekill Shad
You think people that didn't claim are sus but then vote the person that claimed in literally the first post, very inconsistent.

I don't think the mechanic makes it easier to claim, you still need to claim a role, the mechanic can add a bit of confusion claim wise, with extra temp roles or secondaries, that may be faked it necessary by mafia.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
So this was supposed to be a joke? I can sort of see the sarcastic nature of it, but it can also appear like a legit claim. I also haven't really picked up a hint in your other posts unless it was to do with one of your 'complaints' or the mother-in-law thing :hmm
over here ooh sort of a joke but not rly; a bit like you're trying to avoid responsibility for a potential mislynch ka

wojak

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You think people that didn't claim are sus but then vote the person that claimed in literally the first post, very inconsistent.
Not really…considering that I said before that post that I find vanilla claims sus.

As in this post
Not much to go with...but the vanillas....namely chad shad and sam

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
That's not the hint. It came later, iirc.
You don't even bother to point to the post in question? That's the bare minimum you could do to help us.

Votekill Xadyu

The 3 vanilla claims happened within the first 12 posts if I am not mistaken. So by susing super early vanilla claims, do you mean Shad's first post or Sam's? Out of the 3 of them, Xadyu claimed it last (waited like 10 posts to join Shad and Sam) - is that not suspicious to you then?

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Not really…considering that I said before that post that I find vanilla claims sus.
It more or less guaranteed one of the vanilla claim is mafia.

If I was a mafia I would spread the votes on the other 2 to give the 3rd a chance to survive the lynch.

Your reasoning sounds too safe, you agree one is mafia, but that all, you aren't taking it a step further by saying who it is.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
You don't even bother to point to the post in question? That's the bare minimum you could do to help us.

Votekill Xadyu

The 3 vanilla claims happened within the first 12 posts if I am not mistaken. So by susing super early vanilla claims, do you mean Shad's first post or Sam's? Out of the 3 of them, Xadyu claimed it last (waited like 10 posts to join Shad and Sam) - is that not suspicious to you then?
There's no fun to this game if everyone just spits everything out. I've always played like this. I like hinting, I dislike flat out telling.

Woj is the only one that did understand I was joking, it seems.. I mean, I'm rusty, but if I was a mafia, that would've been a fucking dead-ass mistake. I'm not that rusty. :lmao

You're hung up.

I didnt realize the game started OH NOOO
gg

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I am also a Vanilla Townie which makes sense given the mechanic seems to be earning roles through the Day paths
@SirSamuel016 help me decide between you and xadyu.

Did you believe everybody to be vanilla? Or just more than usual?

Do you believe the mechanic complement an normal game or even doc/detective/spy are locked behind the mechanic?

Just to be clear for now I think sam misread of the game setup triggered xadyu to think it safe to claim (if I ignore the sarcastic reason he gave).

Did you believe everybody to be vanilla? Or just more than usual?
Meaning, do you think this game can have 3 vanilla townies? Even tho it is so small?

Status
Not open for further replies.