Games - Mafia Game 114 - Spy x Family - End of Game | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 114 - Spy x Family - End of Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It strikes me a bit odd that a solid chunk of people haven't mentioned anything about their role (e.g active/passive hint), feels like there's more people trying to be secretive than usual? 🤔 Couple of hints and even some claims there but usually people are more forthcoming than this with hints

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I mean hah 😂 my riddle is only understandable for me at 50%, yeah the baguette thing was a french joke obviously I came up while eating a croissant
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess we are ignoring the fact that katiko Chan not using 3rd person speech I do miss glimmers
But I think she was fond of role playing as scum as well no?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It strikes me a bit odd that a solid chunk of people haven't mentioned anything about their role (e.g active/passive hint), feels like there's more people trying to be secretive than usual? 🤔 Couple of hints and even some claims there but usually people are more forthcoming than this with hints
Ah I think I've missed your hint btw. Was even considering you as my vote since I don't recall you being this dismissive type @.@

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ah I think I've missed your hint btw. Was even considering you as my vote since I don't recall you being this dismissive type @.@
Post #40 is where I said I'm active:

Going to be unavailable for most likely the next 6-7 hours due to the concert but will try and check in when I can during that period.

Happy to get the ball rolling and hint that I'm active
I'm disappointed to hear you'd think of voting for me so early, that really wouldn't be noble of you D:

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
I guess we are ignoring the fact that katiko Chan not using 3rd person speech I do miss glimmers
Glimmer shall resurrect and come back one day, she has not reached nirvana yet. For now this hottie will have to do~

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
i dont understand this kwodsn vote

Glimmer shall resurrect and come back one day, she has not reached nirvana yet. For now this hottie will have to do~
brb gonna check ur speech pattern in the game we were both mafia couple of games ago

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Post #40 is where I said I'm active:

I'm disappointed to hear you'd think of voting for me so early, that really wouldn't be noble of you D:
Well, D1. I think there could be something with ones that usually would hint and now won't, it wasn't personal.

Could it be related to zodiac hmm
It could, be for some only, no? I don't think the riddles would be so close in nature in general, but yeah we don't know about them yet.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Vote Kill Gry for now.

No, I meant the fluff matches the riddle for those that know a bit about planets and signs lmao
Do you believe that you solved your riddle?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Copy Panda You're playing it a bit held back imo, anything to say on things? And/or your role?

Well, D1. I think there could be something with ones that usually would hint and now won't, it wasn't personal.
Sometimes, but it can also be a little situational from my own experience. If it's something really important I think its better to be clever with the hint rather than outright refuse to/just not hint.

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
brb gonna check ur speech pattern in the game we were both mafia couple of games ago
let me know your observations I am kinda curious tbh

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I've actually never had this role before. I'll do my best.

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I didn’t realize how fast the deadline is coming around and I haven’t really gotten any reads from anyone so far.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'll be around for a bit longer, but then I'll have to head to bed. Finished with the concert a few hours ago, but now it's another rehearsal in the morning 😩

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Is it possible for people to share the same mission/hint? I'm curious if we should expect people to start doing similar things.

Anyway I am going to test another theory, here goes I think I will share a bit about myself. My star sign is a Gemini which I think means I am a insensitive bitch buuut I would like to mitigate that by saying I am also a fun bitch.My hobbies are mainly reading and sometimes watching but usually playing games. As for my role, it's one that I haven't had in a long time if ever.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Vote Kill Gry for now.

Do you believe that you solved your riddle?
I think I have the grasp of what I'm supposed to do even tho I wouldn't say I'm certain about it.

Is it possible for people to share the same mission/hint? I'm curious if we should expect people to start doing similar things.

Anyway I am going to test another theory, here goes I think I will share a bit about myself. My star sign is a Gemini which I think means I am a insensitive bitch buuut I would like to mitigate that by saying I am also a fun bitch.My hobbies are mainly reading and sometimes watching but usually playing games. As for my role, it's one that I haven't had in a long time if ever.
My mission (fluff and riddle) has a connection to what I know Juvs knows about me. Idk if that's where you wanna go with people, nor if Juvs knows enough about everybody to give them personal missions. There are 12 signs so we'd have repeated missions, but she's using planets, houses etc, so we could have 18 different ones. But that's my share if you wanna test your theory.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I‘m not having a good read on anyone yet but wasn‘t much present to make more of things. Sam and GB kinda creeping me out, Sam with just repeating Farf‘s thoughts a page later and GB acting unlike he usually does on D1.

The rest is overly safe play.

Role claimers seem fine with exception of James, am never fond of BG claims but he can prove himself via death.

Will look at how lynch develops and may backpack for mission quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.