Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 582 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 582 Spoilers & Discussion

DeadCosmos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i dont think anything was leaked, the book is incased. it's obviously important, anyone would have seen that the second they walked through the library door. I thought the book was actually going to be hidden!

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang is the guy with more knowledge in the tower about Guides! He spent years investigating
I don’t think Hwaryun can do shit
If she did it was part of Gustang plan.

Another thing is how tf hwaryun has lobadon number? Lol

#ImsoSmartImGreat
How does any PB have Robadon’s info LOL???

Y’all keep sleeping on Hwa Ryun! She’s demonstrated many times her cunningness!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

S2ch337 - you seriously underestimate the power of Guides…

All you Karaka wannabes LOL

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang just recently informed Griskar and whoever else about the book and Hwa Ryun was on the Ark at that time LOL!!!

Hwa Ryun was able to find the keymaker’s hideout and wrecked the whole crew in the NHS!!! Don’t sleep

Hwa Ryun saw all this on the HT… her plan B is why Rachel was able to get aboard Gustang’s ship
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Rachel did not get caught in Hwa Ryun’s plan B, she would have met up with her teammates like originally planned!
Hwa Ryun doesn't make plans, she only see's the path that people must take. What awaits them on that path is out of her purview. She may suggest a certain idea but it is usually vague and lacks details. We saw this with the Ranker office. She suggested that Baam fight a ranker but it was up to Khun to actually come up with the plan. Baam is doing his own thing, so she wouln't care about YamaCo unless their actions directly had an impact on Baam's path.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How does any PB have Robadon’s info LOL???
Lobadon is sorta famous you know....

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kallavan never was nerfed like JH
I got my money on Kallavan vs 5 BHs.
Yeah maybe if those BH were already dead...Kallavan couldn't even take out White...or Lyborick...only reason he faired so well against JH was because of EoB...and JH still blew a hole in his stomach.

you didn't even link the part where I said Laura faked him out and snake blew the wolf up

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yeah maybe if those BH were already dead...Kallavan couldn't even take out White...or Lyborick...only reason he faired so well against JH was because of EoB...and JH still blew a hole in his stomach.

you didn't even link the part where I said Laura faked him out and snake blew the wolf up
i just laugh at the Alibaba name stop being negative. lol

one atomic punch and those 5 BH are dead 😂

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hwa Ryun can't possibly be the PB's informant.

As Data Khun stated, Eurasia Blossom was considered the strongest wave controller among them. However, that same Data Khun also stated that V (and by extension Bam) have most powerful and versatile Tension, sort that Eurasia don't have. And Gustang, in his writings, admit that by virtue of talent Eurasia is strongest, yet in fact her mastery over shinsu was not that delicate as Gustang's. As wave controllers Po Bidau should possess at least finer control over shinsu than most other families. Yet natural affinity with shinsu be it of Eurasia, Po Bidau lineage, or being natural prodigy as Baek Ryun, would not make you strong enough to withstand Jahad's Shinwonryu, which to me looks kinda strongest of them all. So Jahad, being neither as intelligent as Gustang or talented enough as Blossom, utilizes most powerful shinsu attainable without cheating. What would be the case for Jahad's princes i do not know, perhaps they would be perfectly strong all-around like their father. Such a good thing for Great Families that Jahad family doesn't have a lot of Direct Descendants (at least officially recognized). But it is kinda sad thing that author shifted all power struggles, intrigues and plotting away from the royal family and closer to nobles. Maybe he did so as a plot device to showcase all Great Families first and save Jahad for last? I mean, we'll probably go through all Family Heads showing their all, like how much powerful a particular position can be, showing their unique attributes and Shinwonryu, and then have Jahad who just doesn't really care if your spear is the longest, your sword is the sharpest, your shinsu wave is the biggest and all that, and then have Arlene who's just like screw shinsu i use spells, and then goes Bam who's just like screw spells i'm a God. In general, powerscaling would probably go somehow like that. I only wish SIU put more effort into explaining more about shinsu skills and mechanics, because simply giving people late-Bleach-kinds-of-abilities feels outraging, even more than reading colorful booms and baangs.
What do you mean by versatile Tension? Tension is the amount of power you can put in a Baang. V was better than Blossom at this, but in all the other areas of Shinsoo Manipulation he wasn't.

Gustang is a WC less talented than Blossom, but he is still a genius WC,it was his main Position and he is one of the 13 Warriors.

I don't think there is something like "strongest" Shinwonryu. All the 13 Warriors have their talents and they manifest them differently via their Shinwonryu.

Zahard was seemingly excellent in all areas but his physical abilities are what stand out the most and I don't believe that he was better than Gustang at Shinsoo Manipulation. He shouldn't be better than Blossom, Gustang and Hana at Shinsoo Manipulation.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
i just laugh at the Alibaba name stop being negative. lol

one atomic punch and those 5 BH are dead 😂
That is why I call him alibaba...

and maybe..if they were LPB branch heads I can see them getting one shot...I mean P-didy and Purse got Ko'd by gustang and some random spearbearer without any fanfare.

Ko'd as in Killed Off

hencosmic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel

What do you mean by versatile Tension? Tension is the amount of power you can put in a Baang. V was better than Blossom at this, but in all the other areas of Shinsoo Manipulation he wasn't.

Gustang is a WC less talented than Blossom, but he is still a genius WC,it was his main Position and he is one of the 13 Warriors.

I don't think there is something like "strongest" Shinwonryu. All the 13 Warriors have their talents and they manifest them differently via their Shinwonryu.

Zahard was seemingly excellent in all areas but his physical abilities are what stand out the most and I don't believe that he was better than Gustang at Shinsoo Manipulation. He shouldn't be better than Blossom, Gustang and Hana at Shinsoo Manipulation.
By more versatile i mean wider range of applications. Whole idea of Tension is to make one Baang of shinsu more able than 50 other Baangs. As you saw in Data Jahad vs Bam duel, 1 Baang of Bam's shinsu was blocking dozen Baangs of Jahad's shinsu, so when Jahad moved in for shinsu reinforced physical attack, Bam compressed rocks from destroyed building and blocked Jahad first by that and then by scattering his Orb, which was actually enough to cut Jahad's arm if ever so slightly. When Jahad used his own Tension to strike Bam with shinsu needle, Orb again protected him, and then again Bam used his Tension to infuse Blue Oar and move around more quickly, dodging Jahad's attacks. All the different techniques Bam utilized were that same 1 Baang with Tension. And as you recall from that same fight, Jahad wondered to himself how was it possible to scatter Orb instantaneously without thinking, how this right decision in life-and-death situation could not be attained through training but rather through instinct. Bam's versatile usage of Tension was probably inherited from his father, which makes sense in SIU's logic. Although in that same logic people can inherit things differently, as Phonsekal Laure despite his heritage keeps more to "support" wave controller instead of purely attacking one like Blossom. It was specifically stated by SIU that Laure is more of a support type and Bam is more like fisherman-front-line type. Now, one could argue that Blossom is actually a good wave controller. I do not know if she would be able to even recognize shinsu's existence without Gustang's help. What i do know is a few instances of bragging about how she could kill 99% of floor's habitat by accelerating shinsu around, or about how Great Warriors tried to get out of the way of her attack every time when she got serious, which probably does not imply some really fine control over shinsu. If we are to believe Gustang's writings, Blossom herself does not know how she operates shinsu, she just does. So back to V's Tension, when Data Eduan said "when in comes to Tension, he was unbeatable", he probably meant it, and by this statement was laid foundation to future instances when, say, Eurasia does accelerate 99% of floor's shinsu and Bam with his Tension finds a way to evade it. We probably would see something like that in the future, i mean if SIU wouldn't place her in a fight against Gustang who would probably nullify any amount of raging shinsu with some bullshit item or technology specifically designed to do just that. Although it would probably lay to waste any future debate on how good of a wave controller Gustang is. So i honestly hope SIU would place Bam against Blossom and further elaborate on how unbeatable son of V's Tension could be. Now i agree that Great Warriors each had their own strengths and merits, so it is even more sad that in Tower governed by Jahad they have to compete against each other instead of complimenting each other's strength, which is probably the cause for their future downfall. No matter how good Jahad's abilities are all-around, he would not defeat all Great Warriors combined, which is the reason for why he puts them against each other. But i do disagree on the subject of Shinwonryu. Jahad was the only person able to manifest Shinwonryu both externally and internally, using internal boost to amplify external manifestation. It is some skill we probably would not see anytime soon, if ever. Traumerei's Shinwonryu, while it does repair and rearrange his shinheuh, is actually one Baang of externally manifested shinsu and it could be destroyed, while nullification of Jahad's Shinwonryu would probably require to physically destroy Jahad himself. In my opinion these are very different levels of skill.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Robadon never mentioned that his informant is PB! His informant is not a PB family member!

Kirin although has made mention that his informant is PB member!

Hwa Ryun doesn't make plans, she only see's the path that people must take. What awaits them on that path is out of her purview. She may suggest a certain idea but it is usually vague and lacks details. We saw this with the Ranker office. She suggested that Baam fight a ranker but it was up to Khun to actually come up with the plan. Baam is doing his own thing, so she wouln't care about YamaCo unless their actions directly had an impact on Baam's path.
Lol what? She made the plans at the Last Station, FoD, The Nest, and it was her plan to get Sophia involved!

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France

The guy is right, Shinsoo is a lot more complex than you guys think.

You may be gifted in a area and less gifted in other when it come to Shinsoo.

The one with the strongest tension, ( one who can pack as much power in one shinwonryuu ) would be with the highest offensive power.

Zahard may have a less delicate control over shinsoo than Blossom but he may be able to pack more tension in it.

Zahard is know for his body only by those who are far inferior.

People keep repeating this false narrative that has been disproven for 200 chapter.

Zahard body isn't superior to other irregular body, this is just not true.

You can't say his body is that better than his comrade when Khun has had zero problem trading blow with Zahard, this alsp very much imply that Hon also has a strong body like them and that yurin too.

What make Zahard stand out, are is overall ability and particulary his shinsoo quality.

What make Hon stand out, is his inhuman ability to manipulate sword, Khun is ability to use eletric spear, Rei is ability to manipulate shinsoo.

In the end every thing come down to you shinsoo ability and you shinsoo quality.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Kallavan never was nerfed like JH
I got my money on Kallavan vs 5 BHs.
Even if you put another Kallavan, I'm not sure they'd come up on top against 5 one man corps foes.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Even if you put another Kallavan, I'm not sure they'd come up on top against 5 one man corps foes.
Seems like you were blessed with good eyes to see LPB greatness.
common people like me just can see a pathetic family that don’t deserve to be called “Great”

well we gotta a battleship with 6 BH
Soon we gone see who is in the right 🙏🏽

i bet they would die easy.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
well we gotta a battleship with 6 BH
there are supposed to be 15 of them (or at worst 14)
If there are fewer then SIU will contradict himself

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

The one with the strongest tension, ( one who can pack as much power in one shinwonryuu ) would be with the highest offensive power.

Zahard may have a less delicate control over shinsoo than Blossom but he may be able to pack more tension in it.

People keep repeating this false narrative that has been disproven for 200 chapter.

You can't say his body is that better than his comrade when Khun has had zero problem trading blow with Zahard, this alsp very much imply that Hon also has a strong body like them and that yurin too.

What make Zahard stand out, are is overall ability and particulary his shinsoo quality.

What make Hon stand out, is his inhuman ability to manipulate sword, Khun is ability to use eletric spear, Rei is ability to manipulate shinsoo.

In the end every thing come down to you shinsoo ability and you shinsoo quality.
Tension doesn't necessarily translate to more offensive power than someone else, there's plenty of stats at play here. With higher tension you can pack more power into a bang of course but overall firepower will ultimately also factor in at least the number and size of bangs as well.

The series has definitely not disproven that zahard does not have superior physical strength. Data eduan being able to engage with data zahard in cqc does not disprove anything. In the hidden floor arc any scratch or injury zahard took was treated as a big deal, even the scratch mascheny landed. Add to that bam being torpedoed across the arena every time zahard even threw a punch.

Zahard so far is framed as a warrior who excels at everything. Superior physical strength even compared to his peers, a powerful shinsoo attribute, incredible shinsoo control (strictly inferior to at least gustang's and blosom's). We saw how zahard fougth at the data floor and we've seen bits of his true self doing things, he excels at everything (without necessarily being the best at everything). That said, I don't think zahard's shinsoo attribute is necessarily more potent or special than that of other family heads. Data eduan made the point his attributes were special even among his peers and barring retcons the lore makes the case arie swordsmanship is largely regarded as the strongest fighting style in the tower. It's entirely feasibly that hon's and eduan's attributes are more special than zahard's and zahard is still the stronger warrior. Alternatively it's entirely possible zahard has the most special attribute in the tower (personally I don't think it is).

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
By more versatile i mean wider range of applications. Whole idea of Tension is to make one Baang of shinsu more able than 50 other Baangs. As you saw in Data Jahad vs Bam duel, 1 Baang of Bam's shinsu was blocking dozen Baangs of Jahad's shinsu, so when Jahad moved in for shinsu reinforced physical attack, Bam compressed rocks from destroyed building and blocked Jahad first by that and then by scattering his Orb, which was actually enough to cut Jahad's arm if ever so slightly. When Jahad used his own Tension to strike Bam with shinsu needle, Orb again protected him, and then again Bam used his Tension to infuse Blue Oar and move around more quickly, dodging Jahad's attacks. All the different techniques Bam utilized were that same 1 Baang with Tension. And as you recall from that same fight, Jahad wondered to himself how was it possible to scatter Orb instantaneously without thinking, how this right decision in life-and-death situation could not be attained through training but rather through instinct. Bam's versatile usage of Tension was probably inherited from his father, which makes sense in SIU's logic. Although in that same logic people can inherit things differently, as Phonsekal Laure despite his heritage keeps more to "support" wave controller instead of purely attacking one like Blossom. It was specifically stated by SIU that Laure is more of a support type and Bam is more like fisherman-front-line type. Now, one could argue that Blossom is actually a good wave controller. I do not know if she would be able to even recognize shinsu's existence without Gustang's help. What i do know is a few instances of bragging about how she could kill 99% of floor's habitat by accelerating shinsu around, or about how Great Warriors tried to get out of the way of her attack every time when she got serious, which probably does not imply some really fine control over shinsu. If we are to believe Gustang's writings, Blossom herself does not know how she operates shinsu, she just does. So back to V's Tension, when Data Eduan said "when in comes to Tension, he was unbeatable", he probably meant it, and by this statement was laid foundation to future instances when, say, Eurasia does accelerate 99% of floor's shinsu and Bam with his Tension finds a way to evade it. We probably would see something like that in the future, i mean if SIU wouldn't place her in a fight against Gustang who would probably nullify any amount of raging shinsu with some bullshit item or technology specifically designed to do just that. Although it would probably lay to waste any future debate on how good of a wave controller Gustang is. So i honestly hope SIU would place Bam against Blossom and further elaborate on how unbeatable son of V's Tension could be. Now i agree that Great Warriors each had their own strengths and merits, so it is even more sad that in Tower governed by Jahad they have to compete against each other instead of complimenting each other's strength, which is probably the cause for their future downfall. No matter how good Jahad's abilities are all-around, he would not defeat all Great Warriors combined, which is the reason for why he puts them against each other. But i do disagree on the subject of Shinwonryu. Jahad was the only person able to manifest Shinwonryu both externally and internally, using internal boost to amplify external manifestation. It is some skill we probably would not see anytime soon, if ever. Traumerei's Shinwonryu, while it does repair and rearrange his shinheuh, is actually one Baang of externally manifested shinsu and it could be destroyed, while nullification of Jahad's Shinwonryu would probably require to physically destroy Jahad himself. In my opinion these are very different levels of skill.
No, I don't see how it makes things more versatile. Tension is strictly about the amount of power you can put in a Baang, that's it. And it's not the only factor which matters.

What you are describing about Baam VS Data Zahard, simply shows the difference in skills and fighting styles. Baam is a Wave Controller, Zahard is a Fisherman. When Baam is using an Orb, Tension isn't the only thing that matters, there is also Myun and Soo etc. It's the same when Zahard is using his Golden Needle.

Baam isn't using strictly Tension, it's simply Shinsoo Manipulation. And he is obviously more talented at controlling Shinsoo than Zahard.

As I said above, no. It's not that simple. We know V had the strongest Tension, right? What happens if he is focusing an attack and is planning to use it against Blossom, but Blossom's attack is superior in Myun and Soo? And she create can create more Baangs? Which attack would be stronger, then?

V is probably not even a Wave Controller since we saw him with a Needle, but only stronger Tension isn't enough for a move to be stronger.

This is clearly wrong. Zahard's physical abilities are portrayed as superior all the time. Data Eduan being able to clash with Data Zahard, doesn't change this fact(Plus Eduan himself is one of the best in melee). Zahard Princesses's physical abilities are considered superior to DD of the other 10 Families etc.

Overall, Zahard is the best, but he is clearly the strongest physically. In terms of physical abilities we can clearly say that it's Zahard> Yurin> Eduan or Hon>Eduan or Hon> the rest.

Tension doesn't necessarily translate to more offensive power than someone else, there's plenty of stats at play here. With higher tension you can pack more power into a bang of course but overall firepower will ultimately also factor in at least the number and size of bangs as well.

The series has definitely not disproven that zahard does not have superior physical strength. Data eduan being able to engage with data zahard in cqc does not disprove anything. In the hidden floor arc any scratch or injury zahard took was treated as a big deal, even the scratch mascheny landed. Add to that bam being torpedoed across the arena every time zahard even threw a punch.

Zahard so far is framed as a warrior who excels at everything. Superior physical strength even compared to his peers, a powerful shinsoo attribute, incredible shinsoo control (strictly inferior to at least gustang's and blosom's). We saw how zahard fougth at the data floor and we've seen bits of his true self doing things, he excels at everything (without necessarily being the best at everything). That said, I don't think zahard's shinsoo attribute is necessarily more potent or special than that of other family heads. Data eduan made the point his attributes were special even among his peers and barring retcons the lore makes the case arie swordsmanship is largely regarded as the strongest fighting style in the tower. It's entirely feasibly that hon's and eduan's attributes are more special than zahard's and zahard is still the stronger warrior. Alternatively it's entirely possible zahard has the most special attribute in the tower (personally I don't think it is).
I don't know about how special the Attributes are but I am pretty sure that Data Eduan was talking about the sheer number of Shinsoo Attributes he had.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
there are supposed to be 15 of them (or at worst 14)
If there are fewer then SIU will contradict himself
Nah WGW stayed with the others we only saw 5 with Kirin.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Nah WGW stayed with the others we only saw 5 with Kirin.
Kirin mobilized all BH
they're all supposed to be here
so on the Kirin ship there are 15 BH

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Kirin mobilized all BH
they're all supposed to be here
so on the Kirin ship there are 15 BH
That’s not true he left WGW in charge of the MT
And we just saw 5 in the meeting with Kirin.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
That’s not true he left WGW in charge of the MT
he left the vice captain in charge of the mothership
wgw is not the vice captain
he mobilised all BH, as he said himself

And we just saw 5 in the meeting with Kirin.
And why didn't 15 screens appear?
Maybe all BH didn't need to talk.
or maybe SIU was just lazy

with Kirin there are 15 BH in the ship
14 if you think Yorari is dead