Games - Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END | Page 67 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
GAME END

Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.

RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!

♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅

Parties lost to the endless now...

Town

🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros

👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros

❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros

💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie

Mafia

🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!

JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well played guys, you all did well.

Hat of to hardy, clutche plays, what a boss.

Thanks town for trying hard and sorry for the -1.

Well done Jammin for making this a memorable Santa game, what a bro :D
Thank you, for a very entertaining D1. You brought the thrills. :XD

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
N's Despair - The giftee cannot make an action in the next applicable phase, and you steal their next vote for your own use in the next phase (DM hosts to use it)

I need to take a breath... and a drink
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I want to cry
I can make you

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I thought you supported santa since day 1
Ouch? I supported everybody, all players benefited equally of me not being in the game.

Yeah that broken... But is it as broken as a TP with bullet proof secondary? Probably yes xD

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sam, with that gift, I don't ever wanna read Panda Gaem from you anymore U.U
I did learn from the best :nod But also VERY fair 💀

In all seriousness, what started out as a silencer gift idea ended up becoming... something a lot more thematic with the series, crippling despair. Poor Jammin just got the blood of his favourite roleplayer-kun on his hands and then got that :emocat

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country

In all seriousness, what started out as a silencer gift idea ended up becoming... something a lot more thematic with the series, crippling despair. Poor Jammin just got the blood of his favourite roleplayer-kun on his hands and then got that :emocat
Jammin D5

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
excuse me, how did anon vote hardy wut santa wut

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks @Lambu and thanks @SirSamuel016. Especially you Sam. Wouldn't have been playing if you hadn't PM'd me in the first place. Turned out to be pretty fun.

Everybody else... good game. Hope you had a good time. And, I swear, next time I'll be a doctor for real. :kappa

Not sure if he meant to but @Hardy really nailed that moment in terms of manifesting my emotional state.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
5. N's Despair - The giftee cannot make an action in the next applicable phase, and you steal their next vote for your own use in the next phase (DM hosts to use it)
bruh what tf, how could have town possibly seen conceived this

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Jammin D5

Don't post too much, you win you get D1 lynched for every post you make celebrating your victory, at this point this should be added to the rule thread :facepalm

Everybody else... good game. Hope you had a good time. And, I swear, next time I'll be a doctor for real. :kappa
As long as you don't spawn town with me, I don't trust you to play seriously as town, if this is your serious mafia play I can't imagine how much you would throw as town, using doc on somebody you like the avy of... God help us.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can make you
drink for me too farf, also make him cry hard (oh the pun)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm sorry but that gift made me angry. Sam, I'm never playing games hosted by you. WORSE THAN PANDA

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
@Baka Taichou Santa never wins, because eventually everybody receives a gift and only Santa is left giftless, it also was 1 trick, it could have been implemented slightly more fairly maybe with a temp role, but it would still woudnt't have mattered as he faked a secondary role.

He also dodged detective and blocks for 4 days.
Got a bit of help of a losing mafia.
Was as town as you can get.

And still barely made it.

It wasn't unfair, no way they could have been 3 Ouroboros in the game for town, he got spied on and still was able to convince town with an impossible claim.

Town had 2 blocks to stop him, I don't want to say it on town as I also fucked up, but you gotta be fair.

I fucked up, then detective was lynched for no reason then he got away with an impossible claim, maybe this was in on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.