Games - Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END | Page 34 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
GAME END

Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.

RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!

♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅

Parties lost to the endless now...

Town

🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros

👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros

❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros

💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie

Mafia

🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!

JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Glimmer ponders, so as a matter of fact either Brandish or GB are being lying. GB is being saying he blocked Brandish first, Glimmer doesn't think he would be being so reckless as a mafia, especially since Brandish wasn't being saying anything about his role.

Brandish was being absent and he came back claiming detective, which would be explaining why he wasn't being saying anything about it but also it is being a convenient claim for a mafia to avoid being lynched. Glimmer no likey.
Honestly, I think brandish is lying. Seems like an obvious ploy to create discord by making one look guilty one look innocent, playing the ah ig i'm insane then or w/e when one of those turns out innocent, to get 2 misslynches before he gets killed.

and we can only get 2 misslynches btw
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WITH THAT IN MIND

!votekill brandish

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
So you trust Lawl but claim he's lying to fuck with you.

But you do not trust one of dd or farf, correct?

Which one would you go for and why?
If someone else claimed town ouro it would be simpler. It's easier for me to resolve GB as mafia.

One of digitaldude or Farfalla are mafia and I'll be voting digitaldude as things stand atm.

But why? How would she know demon had a secondary?
Because I doubted two psychs unless one of them is also a traitor. The result proved it.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So you trust Lawl but claim he's lying to fuck with you.

But you do not trust one of dd or farf, correct?

Which one would you go for and why?

Why would she kill the traitor?

But why? How would she know demon had a secondary?
She didnt kill the traitor demonspeed got like 8 votes
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If someone else claimed town ouro it would be simpler. It's easier for me to resolve GB as mafia.

One of digitaldude or Farfalla are mafia and I'll be voting digitaldude as things stand atm.

Because I doubted two psychs unless one of them is also a traitor. The result proved it.
YOU LITERALLY COULDNT HAVE USED YOUR ROLE. vote kill brandish

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
:popcorn

Demon's first 10 likes towards players:
-1 went to shad.
-1 went to farf.
-1 went to bel.
-1 went to dd.
-3! went to jammin
-3! went to brand.

So far, Jammin posted only 17 times. 5 times in late d2.

12 times in d1, 5 likes there.

Only pattern I found.

Talked a lot of nice stuff about trusting Bel and I assume he wouldn't be so blunt about his mafia mate so she looks better imo.

Assuming he was sane.
In the menu more than ever.

Tatsumaki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Okay this is wild.
As things stand I guess Brandish's lynch is the one that would bring more answers to our questions.

It's hard when the people you tag ignore or evade.

Let me do it this way.

@Jammin please explain what you did to Erin on night 1 when you targeted her.
NOW this is interesting !
Damn being vanilla sucks :pout

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
So hinting really means fuck all.
Glimmer thinks it would have meant more if you were being putting effort in so called hinting before day 3, especially since everybody else was being giving at least bread crumbs. Don't be shocked nobody is being believing you since you aren't even being reading properly. GB said he blocked you but you asked whether he used Spy or Doctor. If you were being reading you would have known, Glimmer thinks. In fact, Glimmer suspects that was a deliberate act on your part.

Glimmer is being voting now: votekill Brandish.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
JAMMIN ALSO MAFIA? WTF THE ENTIRE MAFIA TEAM GOING DOWN TODAY??

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
There's still plenty of time in the day to change votes.

Tatsumaki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
So hinting really means fuck all.
Well you never did hint, you just directly claimed out of nowhere. Which is what is putting you in a bad spot right now.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
What is the likelihood, based on my previous games, that I do not hint or act uncooperative? (As town and as mafia)

What is the likelihood that the only claimed town detective is lying in a game with a mechanic that includes roles does not include town detective?

What is the likelihood that a detective would not consider digitaldude after day 1?

What is the likelihood that a detective would investigate a double claim on night 2 after already collecting one of the results in that double claim on night 1?

What is the likelihood that GB would lie about role use?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ah nice. In one hand, we got no scum yet.. but on the other hand, it looks like we have a kill failure + a freeman removal + a dead traitor.

I'm learning towards Demon believing he was legit cause I think a traitor that believed to be naive would straight up say it. But I also didn't find anything rly relevant that could tie him to someone, but I wrote down some points.

1. When Bran voted Tatsu, Demon had the chance to tie it, and maybe survive the lynch in her place if others would be torn (that was before he straight up called me a liar and challenge me). So idk if he just didn't think deeply about his possibilities or if he decided not to harm someone that would be in his list (Tatsu in this case) with the mentality that a dead traitor is better than a member.
2. When he was building his case on me and Hardy after D1, he would associate either me or him with Bran or DD. Still, his focus of suspicious would remain on me and Hardy. Could it be he was signaling to the both of them (DD and Bran) that he had his eyes on them without putting them under a lot of danger per se.

The point is, Bran voted Tatsu, so those things can't go together, I think.
There was one post in D1 where he mentions all 3, when Demon tagged Tatsu to play, but I need to go back to it later when I'm not running to a meeting (2 mins late alrdy, will bb after them)

@Brandish μ @Jammin @GrySun you're the ones left to reveal.

Also, my new target has no secondary role. And I got a gift from Santa, one that is a bit pointless but could be something later on.
Back to this, scratch the first thought, I think Bran's together with Tatsu. Maybe he was just taking advantage of eliminating the deadweight (sorry, Tatsu) for credibility - probably he even knew that Demon was a Traitor after all the likes Hardy located, and using an Ouro to be sure on N1 as an extra possibility (as in Bran checked Demon and Jamz killed Erin). That would be some neat tradeoff - low activity-half dead-no Ouro-Tatsu (I've checked) for Jamz' sharp dreamboy that had some acceptance among others: Demon.

I'd bet some money that this is the comp:

Simple and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.