Games - Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lambu asked if we were going to say what our domains do. Like outright reveal. That's what I said no to. Ultimately if people want to reveal it's their choice. There's also nothing wrong with hinting at what your domain does. I just find it a bit lazy on day 1 on the first page asking for outright reveals of something that could be a game changer later on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually let me be fair, he didn't ask outright for reveals, he asked if we were going to, which I interpreted as sort of leading, hence my reply.
I would agree that Lambu's question does at least put the onus on people to decide how much they'll contribute, which can set "uncooperative" players up.

What do you make of what little has been said so far this game?

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Why did Faust dump a random vote on Lulu when he already had one?
@Faust
Well he's the one who came first in the randomizer.

Do you want me to vote you instead? :gnut

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
If I'm perceived as town-ish I'm gonna have to change my posting style :pls

How much someone contributes is neither here nor there re: mechanic. I'm leaning towards not activating at all fyi, depends on how dire things get I guess.

Gajeel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I don't have anything else to add for this phase. Can someone please act as a buffer so I can place my vote, and therefore have my three posts. Much appreciated

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Voting Brandish ruins the trend of having only g named people being voted. Could have went for Gry or Gnut. Brandish change your name to Grandish!!! <_> or Gryffindor :rolleyes:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Nothing stands out except faust putting another vote on GB.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Morning! Caught up now with my morning coffee. Will have to reread later as being hangover and hangry I probably missed a ton.

This game I will try to change it up a little. So am not going full reveal first post already.

My domain seems similar to Asako and Jinx's. There is some scenario in which it could be useful but without knowing any other than James' (iirc) overall I am leaning towards it being situational at best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

links
  • Mahito
    (GB) -2X- digitaldude ((#3), faust (#35)
  • Yuta (Gajeel) -2X - James Rye (#40) , Brandish (#68)
  • Maki (Brandish ) -1X - Gajeel (#67)

This confused the hell out of me btw. Thought almost everyone voted :bored

But it's interesting that out of five votes there are two people with two votes already, when usually day 1's are decided with 2 or 3 votes. Brando did a revenge vote and Faust did a random vote on someone with a vote? I mean, sure, go for it, it's just gb.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This has been a disappointingly quite day phase thus far, would've thought it would be popping off a bit more.

Still 6 hours or so until day phase ends iirc so hopefully we have some more activity. Also gives me time to figure out my vote. Not really into voting for those who have multiple votes at this stage even though I do suspect one of them 🤔

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I don't really have suspects so far other than aforementioned voting. Will monitor the further voting development and will do the final vote by that.

For now VOTEKILL FARFALLA

Random vote, but knowing myself eventually I will gravitate towards suspecting her anyway, so might as well <_>

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
About 6 hours to go. So far I only have some people I wouldn‘t vote, but none that I‘d explicitly vote with some confidence. There was Lambu‘s randomness and James‘ domain, but the former explained himself in a later post and the later had written the domain wrong at first. 🤔

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
This confused the hell out of me btw. Thought almost everyone voted :bored
Oh my bad I meant the remaining to votes, I changed if it's better for everyone and actually it's better for me, too lol. Sorry about that.

I havent finished to make all the stickers :arf but most of them are ready, will do that later after work, sorry for any inconvenience, also if you re not happy with the one attached to your character, pliz tell me I will redo them today when back from work.

🕘 Roughly 6 hours left before the end of the phase ! please, don't forget to post at least thrice and to cast your vote ! 🕘

Status
Not open for further replies.