Games - Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Ok i need to fix what i said about my domain, it not boring and it actually have use i think

The description at first just made it seem like it wasn't worth anything

Now that i think i got it, it seems more like a situational domain that could be useful or useless

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Jalapeño

trans: excited for the game

Gajeel

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I have the exact same domain as another person here just by looking at the way that person phrased its domain's hint.

Pretty anticlimactic for a Special Grade Sorcerer.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
My Domain is pretty funky, it's not related to my role but it certainly has potential.
Im gonna borrow this description / hint and add a "even tho it's kinda not special". Which is totally fine by me, not being able to be assertive without cool perks has rly been bugging me for the last 2 games or more so I wanna challenge my drunk self to raise my game!

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have new found respect for my character because Anna can’t have her words bound. She likes to talk too much.

Maybe whatever mafia has is good, so us doing our shit powers is a way to prevent them from using their OP ones, because only 1 per phase?
I don’t understand this

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Thanks.

Was really more wondering about the wording about the speculation about us using “shit” powers to sideline their “OP” ones.

It’s day one. Most people are going to say their roles/domaines/etc are shit. Like mine is kind of situational like Asako said.

And that goes for both my role and my domain.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well my main role is passive and situational. My domain has to deal with the lynch. I can give an ability to a lynched player. Not an exciting one for the hangee. Probably a better power for late game.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Are we saying what our domains do? Would mafia try to kill based on that?

Like, the dead will gift fingers to a player of their choice, which will mean they either choose based on the living's remarks or go full random. I would rather go for the second but want to hear everyone's opinion on this.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda

Like, the dead will gift fingers to a player of their choice, which will mean they either choose based on the living's remarks or go full random. I would rather go for the second but want to hear everyone's opinion on this.
I don't see the point of it. Why make it easier for the Mafia to pick us off? It's bad enough when we reveal roles. I think the domains are nice trump cards tbh.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Can we use the domina during day phase

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Alright here we go.

Got a typical role for a Mafia game. Not the most helpful though but eh, anything helps.

My domain is easy to get so I just tell it right away: When I use my domain all other domain expansion effects occur. I assume that means I can "break/block/interrupt" currently running domain effects as they go on for a day and night circle. Dunno if this will be as helpful as I think it sounds as pretty much only one of us succeeds anyway and since one of us will have 2 cursed fingers once the day is done, it is always one domain after another.
Only exception I could imagine would be long lasting domain effects that last beyond the day and night circle they are active and are like lingering effects or something like that.
If not, then my domain just means we get a quiet day and night circle with no domain action and that's it.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

I'll judge it depending on the moment I'm gone. Af caus I'll send it the way of people I trust over others, but the criteria to select a 'trusted' one will depend on the currenct context. Maybe I'll prefer someone that seems capable of promoting something of high value, maybe I'll prefer someone that wouldn't be on scum radars and the likes. Full random doesn't seem very smart to me, sorry ç.ç Having decent intent doesn't mean you gotta be obvious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Whoa I love Mahiro

He's cool and somewhat suits you imo.

My domain is easy to get so I just tell it right away: When I use my domain all other domain expansion effects occur.
That doesn't sound super easy to get, actually xD So you can trigger all of other people's domains at once? And then people aren't able to use them anymore? How would that work with the 'one per phase' then?

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Subs.

Sea Urchin desu. 👋

Vote Kill GB (random vote)

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Why would you rather go „full random“? I’d prefer everyone to know some things at least. If I die I’d rather know who I’m giving priority to.
Besides it won‘t be that random anyway, dead people will give it based on who they like outside of the game, or who they trust in the game.

Alright here we go.

Got a typical role for a Mafia game. Not the most helpful though but eh, anything helps.

My domain is easy to get so I just tell it right away: When I use my domain all other domain expansion effects occur. I assume that means I can "break/block/interrupt" currently running domain effects as they go on for a day and night circle. Dunno if this will be as helpful as I think it sounds as pretty much only one of us succeeds anyway and since one of us will have 2 cursed fingers once the day is done, it is always one domain after another.
Only exception I could imagine would be long lasting domain effects that last beyond the day and night circle they are active and are like lingering effects or something like that.
If not, then my domain just means we get a quiet day and night circle with no domain action and that's it.
That‘s mighty chaotic. Almost like a domain mafia would have :hmm

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That doesn't sound super easy to get, actually xD So you can trigger all of other people's domains at once? And then people aren't able to use them anymore? How would that work with the 'one per phase' then?
No I meant, they won't work. When my domain is active all other domains are not.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Kugisaki is fabulous indeed.

As for my role it's a night role... that I've never had before...I think?

And my Domain Expansion is nothing special.

No I meant, they won't work. When my domain is active all other domains are not.
Sounds like Gojo's Infinity Domain.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Kugisaki is fabulous indeed.

As for my role it's a night role... that I've never had before...I think?

And my Domain Expansion is nothing special.

Sounds like Gojo's Infinity Domain.
Yeah, but unlike Gojo I can only use it once and given the way domains work I can only ever block one domain at best, because we only get one after another active.

"Passing fingers can only be done by the dead, is done in bulk, and is received by players at the end of a night phase but before cursed fingers are counted for the next domain expansion."

This just means the one who got 2 fingers is the one doing a domain expansion tonight so like until I get fingers I can't do it and I won't get any fingers early on because I won't use my domain as using it without other active domains is pretty silly.

I'll throw out a random vote kill for now: Votekill Gajeel

Still for my domain to make sense there would be domains with lasting effects, else if my domain gets active I wouldn't have any domain effects to stop from occurring as their day/night circle would already be up and done with. Anyone here got a lasting effect? Like adding bullet-proof to another player for the rest of the game or giving a player a 50% chance to fail their night action for the rest of the game, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.