The Israel-Palestine crisis | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Israel-Palestine crisis

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Ok, this is without a doubt the STUPIDEST thing you have ever written. It's not even trolling, it's just indefensibly stupid. Is dark money a thing? Sure. But dark money concerns money that is donated to political parties in the US whose origin is not disclosed. You think democrats are taking their donation money and sending it to fucking Iran? You think the greedy corporate hacks who receive this money would just fart it away on iran rather than on themselves and their own campaigns and interest? Add to that, it's one thing that democrats are receiving dark money and another than they could just send it wherever without consequence.

On another note, at least have the decency of reading the stuff you post. Most of the stuff you say is in no way, shape form or context supported by the links you provide.

I guess things that are very obvious to me.

You need massive amounts of background exposition for.

Not knowing basic fundamentals necessary to put circumstances into perspective.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Reading the first posts here from ~2016, it‘s disturbing how similar everything still is 5 years later. No end to this.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Moderator Notice:
A little reminder to everyone: the Israel-Palestine Conflict is a complicated issue with a long convoluted history. It contains political, religious and human rights aspects, which are all very sensitive topics. Try to polite, factual and thoughtful in your posts. You are allowed to be critical, just be well mannered. ~ Ust

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Israel/Palestine history shorts #2
Palestine before 1948, How Israel was created and why there is a problem between them.

There is something called "Settler colonialism" aka parasite, It is a distinct type of colonialism that functions through the replacement of indigenous populations with an invasive settler society that, over time, develops a distinctive identity and sovereignty, and that exactly what happened in Palestine in 1948, Jews from all over the world came to Palestine for work and tourism but ended up stealing and occupying lands. The roots of the problem however is a lot order than that.

It started with the British colonialism, When it's power influence increased and expanded in India, Middle East became easy target to control for both the French and the English, Both countries knew well that they can't stay in the Middle Easy and Africa forever so they came up with two ideas. The first one is dividing the regions into weak and small entities ruled by governments that derived from theirs, The second one is creating an entity, That Entity as people and goverment is thoroughly reliant on the European support, and from that point, Bids from all over Europe called to settle the Jews in Palestine, Since Jews suffered from racism and were oppressed in Europe, It was encouraged to discharge them in Palestine. Therefore, the enterprise interest became common. Why not founding a national home for Jews in Palestine and in the same time we can invest and control all countries in the middle east from there?, In these times, The Nationalism was getting promoted after the great thief wars aka "Napoleon Bonaparte", Every country in Europe started to act they are better than others, Specially France, Britannia and Germany. Theodor herzl who was a Jewish journalist sought a national home for the Jews and claimed that Jews is also a national group. Soon after, The Zionist movement happened in 1855 and Theodor herzl presided the first zionist conference in Switzerland and he sought to set the foundation stone to make home for the Jews in Palestine.

Meanwhile, Palestine at that time was already a country under the Ottomans rule and there was some movements to resist it, but WW1 started. In 1916 Britannia and France agreed to divide the Levant Region (Sykes-picot agreement). In 1917, Britannia issued a public statement "The Balfour declaration" which basically a promise that Britannia would support the jews to have their own national home in Palestine, She started executing the plan and declared the mandate on Palestine in 1920 and appointed Herbert samuel as it's ruler in Palestine, Short after, They made huge discounts for the Jews to facilitate their transportation from their original countries to the new promised land, Palestine. The immigration of Jews began to increase drastically, The first patch had 25k immigrant Jews ( 1882 to 1902 ), The second patch had 35k immigrant Jews (1903 - 1914), The third patch held another 35k ( 1915 - 1923 ), Fourth patch held 67k ( 1924 - 1924 ) and so on.

The Palestinians didn't have any power to stop it but they didn't watch either, In 1891, People who lived in Jerusalem signed a petition to the Ottoman empire to stop the Jewish immigration and prohibit the ownership of properties to the expatriate Jews but nothing changed. After Balfour declaration, Things got worse, Jews now are given lands with little to no money and they were killing Palestinians too and force them out of their lands, The resistance of Palestinians increased, Their first protest was called "Prophet Mossa" ( Moses), in 1920, The second protest was called ( Al-Boraq) in 1929. Things were getting worse and worse and Britannia are ignoring them. An Egyptian scholar called (Az-Al Den- Al Qsam) started to arm the people and gathered lots of fighters from different Arab regions to help in resisting the British government which lead to the biggest Palestinian protest in 1936. Britannia faced this protests with sheer violence after 3 years, since world war II was starting and it needed to silence any protests, They killed 5k Palestinians and injured about 15k more. The percentage of the Jewish people that didn't exceed 3% in 1883, Jumped to 31% in 1946.

In 1947, Britannia removed it's mandate, The united nations recommended to divide the country into two, One speaks Arabic and One speak Hebrew, While Jersulem being under international control, The Palestinians refused because they gave the Jews 58% of their land in times where the Jewish percentage was 31%, It was unfair to them.

Next is Israeli crimes.
Zionist crimes before 1948.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I guess things that are very obvious to me.

You need massive amounts of background exposition for.

Not knowing basic fundamentals necessary to put circumstances into perspective.
Really? This again? That's just lazy. It's funny that every time you press an illuminated "researcher" it almost always results in the "researcher" being so illuminated he can't even defend his points without other people having already spent hours watching poorly edited internet videos about child eating pedophiles.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I hope the Jewish people don't think the right are on their side. They can be anti-Semites and still be Zionists for various reasons, mainly because Israel is more beneficial to them.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
They kill lots of children in Palestine because they are scared from them, I honestly thinks their brain develops faster than other kids since they are living in war where genetic bottleneck takes place.
12 years kid can speak a foreign language like that is impressive much less the awareness

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I hope the Jewish people don't think the right are on their side. They can be anti-Semites and still be Zionists for various reasons, mainly because Israel is more beneficial to them.
Fundamentalist christians are on their side though. They're still antisemitic, but they're Zionists for eschatological reasons.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
More weapons to kill the innocents, I really hate Biden now

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How this sales goes tho?

US aids Israel with 3.3 billions, then Israel buys Weapons with these money.

Just give them the weapons without money, Things would get easier.

I mean these sales need contracts plus it is time consuming and and would take 2 to 3 years to transfer the arms.

Make it direct.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
More weapons to kill the innocents, I really hate Biden now

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How this sales goes tho?

US aids Israel with 3.3 billions, then Israel buys Weapons with these money.

Just give them the weapons without money, Things would get easier.

I mean these sales need contracts plus it is time consuming and and would take 2 to 3 years to transfer the arms.

Make it direct.

Last month ^

Is this the beginning of a love hate relationship?

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker

Last month ^

He can take that money and stick it in his ass, That money ain't gonna solve anything when he is pro Israeli

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Fundamentalist christians are on their side though. They're still antisemitic, but they're Zionists for eschatological reasons.
Yikes. And you can't have Zionism without the Israelite Jewish people, right?

Last month ^

This means little when the Biden Administration sold $735 million worth of weapons to Israel.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Again I say threads like this are pointless because you cannot openly talk about
“The Jews” which in turn makes criticism of Israel moot because Israeli is by its own definition a JEWISH and democratic state.

The Israeli government claims that it does intend to give Jews special privileges but
intentions and reality are not the same.

Therefore because of Israel’s specifically Jewish identity you must be able to openly and honestly talk about “The Jews”.

Now some believe I am an Antisemite because I use the term “The Jews” rather than name specific individuals.

First I absolutely believe each person should be judged based off their own actions and no one else’s. We MUST respect individuality.

However the problem is that whether you want to admit it or not there are individuals who
secretly conspire together to further their own selfish desires and what unites them
is their self proclaimed “Jewishness”

These “Jews” as they call themselves
contrary to popular belief do NOT work for the benefit of the “everyday Jew” but actually quite the very opposite.

When I say there were
LITERAL JEWISH NAZIS
I am not joking.

The counterfeit illegal state of Israel
was built on the betrayed corpses of millions
of everyday Jews so that parasites
who claim to be “Jews” could further fianciallybenefit from the suffering of endless war.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yikes. And you can't have Zionism without the Israelite Jewish people, right?

This means little when the Biden Administration sold $735 million worth of weapons to Israel.

Iron dome missiles cost more than missiles launched by the pro palestinian side.

Of course, israel would receive the bigger handout.

The question people might ask is why the US funds both sides.

No one would be able to figure it out. Except for me. Who figured it out years ago.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Enlighten us

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

MORE than 4,000 people have already had the high-tech chips, about the size of a grain of rice, inserted into their hands with the pioneers predicting millions will soon join them as they hope to take it global. Using the implants makes cash and credit cards redundant and massively reduces the risk of transmitted infections by the coronavirus.

I don't know if the pieces are difficult to put together.

They go together IMO. But not in the way most would expect.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
What does that have anything to do with Israel/Palestine funding ?

Nothing go together here :lmao

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Some think the israel vs palestinian conflict.

Will eventually trigger the armageddon war mentioned in the bible.

The area of land israel/palestine rests upon (plains of megiddo) is the region the bible refers to.

I don't care if people laugh at me. :toc

Things like religion and prophecy might actually matter here.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Some think the israel vs palestinian conflict.

Will eventually trigger the armageddon war mentioned in the bible.

The area of land israel/palestine rests upon (plains of megiddo) is the region the bible refers to.

I don't care if people laugh at me. :toc

Things like religion and prophecy might actually matter here.

I don't think you are crazy but I do think you are wrong because the battle of Armageddon already happened exactly as Revelation described.