Help - Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for | Page 41 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

YellowFlash203

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Translation Request Naruto Databook

My brain is confused on this one because one of the people of translators in NarutoForums said this about the image.

"I need to make a minor (okay, somewhat major) correction on the Truthseeker Orbs thing.

I accidentally translated the phrase shinra bansho as "creation of all things," but it actually means "all of creation" or "everything in the universe." It's not saying that they're using the ninjutsu "Creation of All Things" to manipulate/control the Truthseeker Orbs, but rather that they're using "the power of the universe".

So i am wondering if anyone can try to translate the image and see if the person is right when he translate the image because idk is he right or not.

Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Translation Request Naruto Databook

My brain is confused on this one because one of the people of translators in NarutoForums said this about the image.

"I need to make a minor (okay, somewhat major) correction on the Truthseeker Orbs thing.

I accidentally translated the phrase shinra bansho as "creation of all things," but it actually means "all of creation" or "everything in the universe." It's not saying that they're using the ninjutsu "Creation of All Things" to manipulate/control the Truthseeker Orbs, but rather that they're using "the power of the universe".

So i am wondering if anyone can try to translate the image and see if the person is right when he translate the image because idk is he right or not.

Welcome to the forum!

"The black orbs, which comprises the power of Yin-Yang and Five Elements, are worn by those who have manifested the senjutsu of Rikudou. The orbs float behind the Jutsu user in a circular formation, and could be controlled individually at will. While each orb is the size of a fist, within them conceals enough power to obliterate a forest with ease. The blacks orbs, which holds the power of the universe, can freely change their shape. The numerous nature comprised within may be combined to realize a diversity of effects. With that, a power that exceeds 'kekkei genkai' and 'kekkei touta' can be easily created!

Though usually spherical in form, the 'Truthseeking Orbs' may freely alter their shape according to the will of the Jutsu user. At times they become the shape of a hand and grab a target from afar, they may even partially transform into the shape of a weapon and be thrown."

Put simply, shinra banshou means 'all phenomena' and 'all existence,' which can refer to the Universe itself. I'd agree with the correction.

kamikazededios

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Hey does anyone know the meaning of these pages from the tankoubon version of Onepunch Man by Yusuke Murata and One, I really appreciate if someone can tell me what are they saying specially in the first picture:

OKfarm

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
First picture:You made all of my servants...(I don't know this comic,but hero crushed them all,I guess.if so,"You made all of my servants crushed...")
Second picture: Huge maze of spacecraft is used with the permission of the producer, Kazuo Nomura.
Third picture: (right)This is real ”To poke in a bush and make a snake show up”…(theres no snake,but you can see he's in trouble in bush,like the meaning of the proverb.)
          (left)So geek!

Last edited:

OKfarm

Reaction score
Country
Japan
please can someone translate this?
第13話
悟空よ、超サイヤ人ゴッドを超えてゆけ!
神と神の超絶パワー3度目のぶつかり合いでの宇宙消滅の危機はビルスが消し去った!そして、激しい戦いの中、悟空の姿が普通の超サイヤ人に戻ってしまう!?
source: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/
the 13th episode:
Transcend Super-Saiyajin-God,Goku!

Vanishment-crisis of universe after the third power-full collision of God with God was saved by Bills!
And,Goku's shape is back to Normal Super-Saiyajin during the heavy fighting!?

Last edited:

YellowFlash203

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Request a Full Translation Check

Could Someone could get this translated for me please??? (And i also want say to you utsume that thanks for translating the Madara image i send out to here even though it was though m8)

Gala Lion

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
can anyone one translate this?

それは百花王学園に夢子が転校してくる一年前。
ごく普通の家庭に生まれた少女・早乙女芽亜里は編入試験に合格し、
私立百花王学園に通うことになる。
しかし編入した彼女を待ち受けるのは学園の狂った掟、
ギャンブルの洗礼だった―――。
夢子の対(つい)にして、双(ツイン)。
早乙女芽亜里の「賭ケグルイ」が幕を開ける。

芽亜里のクラスメイトで、小学校の頃の知り合い。中等部から百花王学園に在籍しているが、現在はミケになっている。

OKfarm

Reaction score
Country
Japan
それは百花王学園に夢子が転校してくる一年前。
That was one year before Yumeko transferred into Hyakkaoh-academy.
ごく普通の家庭に生まれた少女・早乙女芽亜里は編入試験に合格し、私立百花王学園に通うことになる。
Mary Saotome,A girl born in a ordinary family,passed the transfer admission test and became a student of Hakkaoh-academy.
しかし編入した彼女を待ち受けるのは学園の狂った掟、ギャンブルの洗礼だった―――。
But,after joined,she was confronted with the insane rule of that place,baptism of gamble.
夢子の対(つい)にして、双(ツイン)。早乙女芽亜里の「賭ケグルイ」が幕を開ける。
Being 'Tsui'(one of pairs) and 'twin' of Yumeko.Mary Saotome started her 'Kakegurui'.

芽亜里のクラスメイトで、小学校の頃の知り合い。中等部から百花王学園に在籍しているが、現在はミケになっている。
A classmate of Mary,acquaintance of primary-school-days.Registered Hyakkaoh from junior-high,Now she is 'Miikee'.

Last edited:

Gala Lion

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
can anyone also translate this one?

謎の生物・地冥界(ディスアス)の侵攻によって危機に瀕していた人類は、不思議な魔法の力を得た魔法少女達の活躍によって救われた…。そして3年後、それぞれの生活に戻った彼女達に、その日常を切り裂く新たな事件が勃発!! 人類の救世主となり“伝説の5人(マジカル・ファイブ)”と呼ばれた魔法少女達は、運命に翻弄されながらも懸命に現在(いま)を生きる…。

Niffer

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone also translate this one?

謎の生物・地冥界(ディスアス)の侵攻によって危機に瀕していた人類は、不思議な魔法の力を得た魔法少女達の活躍によって救われた…。そして3年後、それぞれの生活に戻った彼女達に、その日常を切り裂く新たな事件が勃発!! 人類の救世主となり“伝説の5人(マジカル・ファイブ)”と呼ばれた魔法少女達は、運命に翻弄されながらも懸命に現在(いま)を生きる…。
Hi Gala Lion! I gave it a go, although you might want to tweak the wording to fit the flow of what you're working on. What's this from if you don't mind me asking?

"Human kind was on the verge of being invaded by unknown organism, the land of the dead, but they were saved by mysterious magical girls with strange powers... 3 years later and the girls had returns to their normal lives, but a new incident broke out and tore apart their everyday lives. Humanities' saviours, the "Legendary 5 (the Magical Five)" magical girls, must now struggle living their lives while at the mercy of fate."

trunkschan90

Reaction score
Country
United States
Need help in translating these two sentences. My brain has been racking trying to figure them out.
いいからおとなしくわた.

お前とはとことん意見がぶつかるぜ.

OKfarm

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Im not certain 'cause not reading it yet...

いいからおとなしくわた(せ).
No grumbling and hand it over to me

お前とはとことん意見がぶつかるぜ.
We are always disputing each other.

trunkschan90

Reaction score
Country
United States
Need help in translating this sentence:

俺達のできることをするまでだ

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Need help in translating this sentence:

俺達のできることをするまでだ
Sorry looks like one that was missed in the other thread.

It means along the lines of "We do what we can."

SHINOBI-03

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score

OKfarm

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Illustration for an another book cover of 「Spice and Wolf Ⅲ」,which was appendix of 「Dengeki-Maoh Sep.2009」
Ju Ayakura×Keito Koume: two of Horos are embracing each other(heart) Ver.Jul.2009
(Left Horo/Drawn by Keito Koume )

OKfarm

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I love Mis.Erina very much.Are they,Souma and Erina,going to feel any special emotion mutually?
I can't help being anxious about that,please help me.

Wait a bit,please!I will be able to tell you about that kind of their feelings in the comic near future.

Last edited:

JediKnightWhoSaysNi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Can you translate this plz:

憧憬

中村くんはまずソーマを褒めるが
まだまだだと料理の改善点を列挙
特に薩摩地鶏の旨味を完全に引き出したとは言えず
あの調理法ならシャポン鶏の方が合うだろうとアドバイス